Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

audiobus 3 presets and moog model d app launch problem

Hi,
Some time ago iI made some presets in audiobus with the moog model d app. I try to load them, but here's what's happening:
The preset opens, but in the midi screen on the right box, the model d app is "launching". And it keeps that way. In all "model d" presets I made, I hear the same sound, instead of the presets I made. Am I doing something wrong?
I closed all apps and even shut the iPad down, but this doesn't help. Presets with other apps, like for instance Zeeon do work.
I hope someone can help me, because I really like the moog model d app. Thank you.

Comments

• Would you mind sharing the preset, @73Keyz? I'll take a look here.

• I'm afraid I can't reproduce this @73Keyz. Aside from sharing the preset so I can have a look, try:

• using the AU instead
    • send me some diagnostics: using the latest version of Audiobus, open the system preferences app, then find Audiobus, and turn on Diagnostic Mode. Then open Audiobus, and recreate the problem. Finally, open Audiobus settings, and tap Get Support.