Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SpaceCraft was made by a Rocket Scientist! │ iPad Granular Synth - haQ attaQ 295

SpaceCraft Granular Synth was designed and coded by a Rocket Scientist, for real! Tag along as app developer Mark Watt gives us a tour if his SpaceCraft ... app. Join the ride while we discover the origins of this stunningly good looking Granular Synthesizer for iPad and iPhone. Don't forget your spacesuits and remember in Space no one can hear you ... well you cant hear anything without comms, so bring that too. I highly recommend SpaceCraft to anyone wanting to get into simple Granular Synthesis. And we're go for launch!

haqattaq

Comments

• Another immaculately produced video (and insightful interview) Jakob, my Wednesday night viewing needs thanks you.

Great app, obviously, a dev with a vision and who is willing to follow it through is a fine thing. This co-exists quite happily with the other granular options out there.

• Great video Jakob. I really enjoy the time, effort, and attention to detail that you put in your videos. Well done.

• This is a GREAT video.

Having a limited experience with granular synthesis, SpaceCraft is perfect for me. It plays like a musical instrument, and I got results I liked immediately. It wasn’t difficult to figure out what it was doing, especially with some videos by Jakob, Doug, Mitch... like this one to show it in action. If I could add one thing to make it more musical to me it would be a page to set the sequencer cells to any notes I want rather than just the 3 scale choices.

The interview clips were interesting too. The developer’s background is obviously relevant, and it was a good story of having a vision and sticking to it. And I’m sure some people squawked about the AUv3 issues, which for me are less than trivial compared to what the app offers. I’d have paid more for it without question, but I can understand the desire to get it into more people’s hands.

• @jakoB_haQ
    Thanks a lot for your brilliant video about SpaceCraft and the great interview with Mark Watt @deltaVaudio !
    Your videos are getting better and better, such a good work. I really enjoy the time I spend with you.

The interview was very interesting. Many thanks also to Mark. It’s so helpful and inspirational to have you here in our community dear @deltaVaudio. Love your SpaceCraft! 😊

Hihi, now I know why you had choose this name for your app. No wonder for a Rocket scientist! 😎👍

• Thank you all for the high praise everyone! This is one video I had a lot of fun making. I lost myself recording various tracks to use for the edit, so many I had to leave a lot of them out. Its a great app!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @jakoB_haQ said:
    Thank you all for the high praise everyone! This is one video I had a lot of fun making. I lost myself recording various tracks to use for the edit, so many I had to leave a lot of them out. Its a great app!

Awesome, loved the interview aspect, more of this would be fantastic. :)

• edited August 2018

Having worked with him on this I can confirm the obvious that Jakob is a totally awesome guy. Thanks and respect @jakoB_haQ !!!!

• Great video, very well put together and who would have thought that he is actually a rocket scientist!

• Brilliant. Absolutely class act @jakoB_haQ and @deltaVaudio 🏆

• Thank you everyone! :blush:

• Good job Jacob ......thanks!