Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Red Sky Patterning2 Cloud Kits

Have uploaded 4 new kits. 3 drum kits and a hybrid percussive synthetic marimba thing

Comments

• edited August 2018

• @RedSkyLullaby Thank you kindly. All good, REALLY like the Marimba..

• Thanks @RedSkyLullaby Very cool stuff... Because P2 has multiple kits per "song" it's quite easy to make say 3 versions of a basic bedrock kit (kick, snare, hi-hats, etc.), and then add different percussion elements or even melodic instruments (like marimba) to each of the kits so one can be the Verse/Section A kit and another say with added tambourine can be Chorus/Section B kit.

I know this is an extremely basic example but I bring it up to remind P2 users to not disqualify kits based on the example beat or what your music would sound like with the entire kit.

The beauty of Patterning's Cloud Kits is as you download the samples each element can be accessed and added individually to a different kit (kick from one kit, snare from another, etc.).

That's why on some of the kits I uploaded I put 2 different hi-hats or 2 different snares on the kit so the user can decide which one they dig better or put a sample into an entirely different kit.

• @JRSIV said:
    Thanks @RedSkyLullaby Very cool stuff... Because P2 has multiple kits per "song" it's quite easy to make say 3 versions of a basic bedrock kit (kick, snare, hi-hats, etc.), and then add different percussion elements or even melodic instruments (like marimba) to each of the kits so one can be the Verse/Section A kit and another say with added tambourine can be Chorus/Section B kit.

I know this is an extremely basic example but I bring it up to remind P2 users to not disqualify kits based on the example beat or what your music would sound like with the entire kit.

The beauty of Patterning's Cloud Kits is as you download the samples each element can be accessed and added individually to a different kit (kick from one kit, snare from another, etc.).

That's why on some of the kits I uploaded I put 2 different hi-hats or 2 different snares on the kit so the user can decide which one they dig better or put a sample into an entirely different kit.

Yep. Patterning 2 worth it for that in my opinion

• The Marimba kit ist beyond beautiful. Have already created a track with it.

• @LeonKowalski said:
    The Marimba kit ist beyond beautiful. Have already created a track with it.

Yeah, it's really good stuff. Keep going back to it...

• @LeonKowalski said:
    The Marimba kit ist beyond beautiful. Have already created a track with it.

Thanks, would love to hear what you did