Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

My guitar version of Asturias (Leyenda)!

Recorded with Auria Pro/ MXL mics/ Apogee One!

Comments

• Fantastico !

• @cuscolima said:
    Fantastico !

Many thanks!

• The best! I asked for a solo guitar track and you gave it. Love that high note. Good video, too. Where do I buy the app!

• edited August 2018

@theconnactic

@LinearLineman said:
    The best! I asked for a solo guitar track and you gave it. Love that high note. Good video, too. Where do I buy the app!

Very good!
    It was on my playlist, once upon a time, along with various other Albeniz, Tarrega, Villa-Lobos, de Falla.
    That tremolo technique is difficult to master. I used to practice 6 hours a day when I studied.
    Can’t use my hands to play on this level any longer, but it was lovely to hear you play.
    I’m always a bit afraid to click in guitar music, because I don’t know how I’m going to react emotionally. However, the music made me glad and distant memories of a guitar, in my bed beside me, flashed by 👍🏻

• @LinearLineman said:
    The best! I asked for a solo guitar track and you gave it. Love that high note. Good video, too. Where do I buy the app!

Thank you so much! The apps I use to make and edit videos is LumaFusion (iOS)!

• @Kühl said:
    @theconnactic

@LinearLineman said:

Very good!
    It was on my playlist, once upon a time, along with various other Albeniz, Tarrega, Villa-Lobos, de Falla.
    That tremolo technique is difficult to master. I used to practice 6 hours a day when I studied.
    Can’t use my hands to play on this level any longer, but it was lovely to hear you play.
    I’m always a bit afraid to click in guitar music, because I don’t know how I’m going to react emotionally. However, the music made me glad and distant memories of a guitar, in my bed beside me, flashed by 👍🏻

Thank you so much, it means a lot! Glad you enjoyed it!

• Haha, Dimitri, I meant the app of you playing the guitar! To use as an instrument. But I see my syntactical error.

• Lol, okay okay!