Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Dabbled in electronic music and made a yoga song for my wife

So combining the advice in those two threads I started made this song.

It still a WIP, need final mix and other flare.
All in Gadget. Comments welcome!

Comments

• edited August 2018

I think the track for a yoga exercise is very well done. The piano is relaxing and does not distract. The speed of the music is just right not too fast and not too slow. Very important in yoga. The piano and the pads support the slow movements of yoga.

The heartbeat bass supports the calm breathing and guides through the whole exercise.

The track increases suptile but not in speed. I hear 4 phases here. Very well done!

A successful track from beginning to end.
    Congratulations @Jmcmillan! , I like the track! 👍

I think your wife will be very proud of you because you have fulfilled her wish masterfully. She will like this music, sure! 😊

• Thanks @chanddroji!
    I listened again and the last two phases should have repeated once...oops, forgot to set it back to one.

• Very good and calming. Just right for shivasana! But must be longer, no?

• edited August 2018

no thumbjam sitar :-(

;-)

• I’ll have to write a few more :)
    Maybe with sitar!