Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Harmony Voice by Virsyn on sale 50%

Comments

• I would also like to know if it's worth the purchase :) Anybody?

• I would recommend this app if you have an A6 or higher chip as this app is a bit heavy on resources.

I previously used older devices with the A5 and A4 chips and it either would not work or have too much stuttering to be of any use.

It really does have a lot of parameters to tweak and includes it's own chorus and delay.The choices can be a little overwhelming at first and takes a little experimintation to get the sounds the way you like.

at $4.99 I think It is a good purchase even if you have an older device,but are planning to upgrade in the future.

I have found it a little finnicky, but an uninstall and reinstall usually fixes things. Virsyn has also updated the app with IAA and it now seems more stable.

• Thanks for your impressions!I have an iPad4 but would use it only as IAA in Cubasis or Auria.Should be ok i guess.I really like the virsyn stuff so i guess i'll give it a try.But it seems there are no presets,that's a real bummer.But the developer was quite responsive via email so hopefully they will show up someday...

• I forgot to include a link of Ryan from IOS MARS, who did a very good review of the app and convinced me to take the plunge.

You are right about the lack of presets which hopefully they will put in down the road.

So all in all, even with a few shortcomings it is a worthwhile purchase in my opinion.

http://main.iosmars.com/2013/08/15/intro-to-harmony-voice/

• Harmony Voice has good sounds for singing (and other stuff as well). It is highly tweakable, and probably has less latency than Vocalive and Improvox. That's just based on me listening on my Ipad4, nothing scientific.

• how about the latency?Is it usable also on sounds with short attack?