Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Do I need an Apple developers license to become a beta tester?

I'm curious to test some apps that are in beta and because sometimes devs ask explicit for beta tester, my question is can I join beta testing without an official Apple dev license?

Comments

• Yes download free TestFlight app and sign in with Apple ID then have the app dev invite you to test. You get an email inviting you to test which opens TestFlight and you download the beta from there.
    Easy

• edited August 2018

There's also devs who don't like to go through all the buerocratic hoops involved with TestFlight and use diawi.com instead (myself included) :) It's also easier for the testers.

• edited August 2018

no developers license, just an apple id