GTL update!

«1345

Comments

  • Congrats to @jmarshallgtl! This is a big one...

  • Can’t find the AU host ports seems he may of listed everything under IAA ? Maybe me!

  • Latest link is a big one for this.

  • I do t see it on the app store. is it ipad only?

  • @Jumpercollins said:
    Can’t find the AU host ports seems he may of listed everything under IAA ? Maybe me!

    Hi @Jumpercollins, are you looking in the effects popover view? Scroll right down they should be there.

  • @eross said:
    I do t see it on the app store. is it ipad only?

    Yep afraid so
    I have an iPhone version planned but it's a little way off yet.

  • edited August 8

    Ok I’m an idiot. Is there not a way for me to load my own wav files in this?

    Never mind. I’m an idiot. Got it m

  • @jmarshallgtl said:

    @eross said:
    I do t see it on the app store. is it ipad only?

    Yep afraid so
    I have an iPhone version planned but it's a little way off yet.

    ok cool thanks for letting me know.

  • edited August 8

    Drag and drop from the files app works well

    Or the usual open in

  • @jmarshallgtl said:

    @Jumpercollins said:
    Can’t find the AU host ports seems he may of listed everything under IAA ? Maybe me!

    Hi @Jumpercollins, are you looking in the effects popover view? Scroll right down they should be there.

    Cheers was looking at the top effects slot .

  • @BiancaNeve said:

    Drag and drop from the files app works well

    Or the usual open in

    Thanks @BiancaNeve,
    You can also swipe down on an empty loop and use AudioShare.

  • edited August 8

    How cool this is: yesterday a thread has me rediscovering this already top tier tool, (thanks @Dubbylabby,) got busy in it immediately (which is always a good sign)
    And today this gem gets a king high update.

  • This is the best and coolest update ever!!! This is by far now my super favorite looper! I just recorded Addictive Synth, Zeeon, and SM1, Audiokit Synth all perfectly synced loops! Thanks Mr Developer!

  • edited August 8

    Oh if you want to record AUMs output remember to set the output to IAA otherwise nothing will go to GTL.

  • OK OK, got it.

    Thanks for link, @BiancaNeve

    I really need this signature to demand links into the App Store!

  • Everything about the app now feels super polished and Pro! It really should be renamed to GTL Pro!!

    Love it! If you’re on the fence for a real pro looper, this is it!

  • I'm only missing Looperverse, it seems

  • @tja said:

    I'm only missing Looperverse, it seems

    Add

    Steinberg LoopMash! and LooperSonic to your list !

  • @Jumpercollins LoopMash is three years untouched. Not a good sign. Any hard reason to still get it?

    I had LooperSonic but deleted it in favor of the others. Mistake?

  • Spend some quality time with GTL and it will reward you.

  • @tja LoopMash was more of a preloaded sample looper. LooperSonic to honest I couldn’t get on with it was a crude GUI.

  • edited August 8

    Glad to be helpful in both sides :smiley:

  • @Littlewoodg said:
    How cool this is: yesterday a thread has me rediscovering this already top tier tool, (thanks @Dubbylabby,) got busy in it immediately (which is always a good sign)
    And today this gem gets a king high update.

    Ditto.

  • edited August 9

    @JohnnyGoodyear said:

    @Littlewoodg said:
    How cool this is: yesterday a thread has me rediscovering this already top tier tool, (thanks @Dubbylabby,) got busy in it immediately (which is always a good sign)
    And today this gem gets a king high update.

    Ditto.

    Yay yay yay!
    What goodies will tomorrow bring!?

  • I wanted to know more about it. The developer web page won’t properly open in Safari, so couldn’t read about it there. And since I couldn’t view the web site I can’t tell if there’s a manual... it looks intriguing and I love the discount, but damn, I wish I could learn more about it. No video links please... They’re just not that helpful.

  • @motmeister said:
    I wanted to know more about it. The developer web page won’t properly open in Safari, so couldn’t read about it there. And since I couldn’t view the web site I can’t tell if there’s a manual... it looks intriguing and I love the discount, but damn, I wish I could learn more about it. No video links please... They’re just not that helpful.

    Safari for iOS?
    The video we usually link is self explanatory and better than any manual but anyways why not try to ask us whatever and go from here?
    What are the questions you want to clear from manual to decide to purchase?

  • @motmeister said:
    I wanted to know more about it. The developer web page won’t properly open in Safari, so couldn’t read about it there. And since I couldn’t view the web site I can’t tell if there’s a manual... it looks intriguing and I love the discount, but damn, I wish I could learn more about it. No video links please... They’re just not that helpful.

    That almost feels like trolling :)

  • edited August 9

    Does this support IOS 11 files app, so loops are saved to their own folders within GTL folders in the files app ?
    Does it have a browser for browsing files in its own folders within the files app ?

Sign In or Register to comment.