Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Looper That Supports Audiobus Apps

Hi -

I'm looking for a looper for my iPad that will:

1. Allow me to loop piano, bass and drum parts (ideally, on separate loops) via Audiobus. For example, Neo Soul Keys, iFretless Bass and Drumperfect Pro, and

2. Allow me to loop my saxophone on top of this via a mic (external, not the internal iPad mic).

I own an appropriate mic and the IK Multimedia iRig Pro.

I am looking at Looperverse and think it will do all of this, but cannot definitively determine same.

Thanks!

Comments

• Thank you, Dubbylabby! Loopy HD is also under consideration. It's a lot cheaper, too.

• Loopy is the one you want.

• I've had Loopy HD from the beginning and never needed anything else. It is made by the same developer as Audiobus. That might make it your best option for routing in Audiobus. It is very customizable and flexible with routing to/from each track in Audiobus. Loopy HD will definitely do what you are looking for.

For less than $15 each it really might be worth getting a few looper apps and see which one you get on with, especially if you are building a rig for live shows.

• I did try TC Helicon's "Voice Jam Studio," and it's great for vocals, but it does not appear to permit loops to be made out of keyboard, etc., parts, just vocals.

So if Loopy HD will do this, I will try it. I may also try Loopreverse, which looks more like a DAW.

Thanks for the posts!