Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Track: The Art of getting lost in order to find yourself

edited August 2018 in Creations

An 8 minute journey of sound and texture intended to slow things down around you while you listen and settle into your mind...as always, headphones recommended:

Comments

• Wow! This is great stuff! Calming, soothing relaxing! Great evelving textures!

Will you share a little bit of the process and apps?

• That was great, I really love this kind of music, it just takes you away, excellent

• Nice track! Did you do everything in iOS?? What did ya use

• Thanks for giving the track a listen. It was created in Ableton Live using Quanta and Aparillo with a lot of LFO modulation on a bunch of different parameters. I know this is an AB forum but i value everyone’s input here and just wanted to share with my virtual brothers and sisters. o:)

• Nice and mellow :)

• @echoopera said:
    Thanks for giving the track a listen. It was created in Ableton Live using Quanta and Aparillo with a lot of LFO modulation on a bunch of different parameters. I know this is an AB forum but i value everyone’s input here and just wanted to share with my virtual brothers and sisters. o:)

We just need aparillo in iOS and then the track could be considered as non-desktop production! :lol:

Great one... Needed to focus a job here and it got me where I needed! :smile:
    Lovely textures :love:

• edited August 2018

@senhorlampada said:

@echoopera said:
    Thanks for giving the track a listen. It was created in Ableton Live using Quanta and Aparillo with a lot of LFO modulation on a bunch of different parameters. I know this is an AB forum but i value everyone’s input here and just wanted to share with my virtual brothers and sisters. o:)

We just need aparillo in iOS and then the track could be considered as non-desktop production! :lol:

Great one... Needed to focus a job here and it got me where I needed! :smile:
    Lovely textures :love:

Yep...I concur...and glad it worked for you...I honestly compose these pieces to help me focus and get stuff done :) Glad that intent is being transmitted to others o:) <3

• edited August 2018

Instead of starting something new, I'll continue with the theme of chilled, downtempo ambient work and post it here.

Adding fuel to the fire so to speak :)

• More fun with probabilities and allowing the sound to evolve and grow over time...

Thanks as always for listening :)

• Very interesting. I have a different take on it but this does not mean I don't like it, cause I do. The sound never resolves so I find myself always on edge listening. Maybe it is my state of mind at the moment which is not very relaxed. The whirly carousel sound seems a little unbalancing ( pushing me off my center). Maybe I have to up my medication! But maybe it is like weed, sedating to some stimulating to others. Anyway, thought you would enjoy a different perspective. It has a majestic feel to it... Maybe a little awesome before that word got devalued to describe Ben and Jerry's ice cream. Good work and production.

• @LinearLineman love love love the description of how it felt to you...my goal is to move the listener into different states of awareness and consciousness...I was going for that evolving and always on the verge of climaxing sensation with this piece...it's like awakening on a long red eye flight and looking out the window...jet lagged, anticipation, hope..longing...almost home... :)