Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BPM analyzer

edited December 2013 in General App Discussion

Anyone know a good one? I know there is one in Anytune Pro, but it's a far cry from accurate. Does an accurate bpm analyzer exist on iOS?

Comments

• edited December 2013

Traktor DJ ? I haven't tried it but there's this in the iTunes description:

"- Automatic tempo and key detection plus BPM sync for super-smooth mixing"

• there's one called Beat Monitor which is currently free.

https://itunes.apple.com/app/beat-monitor-4/id381756160?mt=8

Used to be quite expensive but has been keeping on top of the price-drop lists by shaving off a buck a day or so for weeks.

Have no need for one myself so can't tell if it's any good.

• Thanks mmp. That looks promising.

• edited December 2013

+1 for Traktor - BPM detection is one of the main things I rely on Traktor for. My rationale is that their business is dependent on the DJ community, thus BPM analysis better be accurate or else that community will be very critical of their products which would ultimately make them lose money.

Haven't explored the key detection as much so thanks for heads up hmtx