Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ooo - Spacecraft! What u got cooking?

Came across this - Spacecraft live sample recording

I dont remember seeing any mention of this new feature coming for Spacecraft on the forums here ... did i miss it - or is this breaking news?! Either way - cool beans as Doug would say.

Comments

• edited August 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited August 2018

The voiceover is hilarious in a good way of course, go Dino mode!

• Looks interesting!

• edited August 2018

@Dawdles monitoring is already optional in this live sampling mode (code name: Dino mode). It's currently on/off button but I'm planning to replace this with a dry signal slider so you can mix the input with the live granulated output.

Full midi is definitely coming (prerequisite for the VST) and I'm super excited about what it will bring to creative expression, especially use of keyboard to play notes/chords.

Midi (and live sampling) will be completely optional and the current interface will always be the default for spacecraft.

• edited August 2018

Rocket Scientist Musician. Love it!!

I just love the freedom of this instrument.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I really like this app.

Simple = effective

• Yes, the voice over is sweet. Would love an effect to achieve that voice sound.

• @Matt_Fletcher_2000 fear not, any new features will be activated optionally. The default experience of SC will not be compromised ;)

• @deltaVaudio said:
    @Matt_Fletcher_2000 fear not, any new features will be activated optionally. The default experience of SC will not be compromised ;)

A question was floated around recently and I never saw an answer about the default sound files that come with SpaceCraft and whether they can be restored if recorded over. I really like the top file especially and I would hate to lose that so I haven’t tried to record anything yet.

Thanks

• @yowza I will take that as a compliment then hehe ;).

Feel free to record over them or load your own files. When you restart SC, the built-in audio will be restored

• This thing just keeps getting better.

• A gem of an app, so playable.

• @deltaVaudio said:
    @Dawdles monitoring is already optional in this live sampling mode (code name: Dino mode). It's currently on/off button but I'm planning to replace this with a dry signal slider so you can mix the input with the live granulated output.

Full midi is definitely coming (prerequisite for the VST) and I'm super excited about what it will bring to creative expression, especially use of keyboard to play notes/chords.

Midi (and live sampling) will be completely optional and the current interface will always be the default for spacecraft.

Hi @deltaVaudio - as I say, have been loving your app.

Can I make request? Can we have the ability to rename the file name of the performance recording before we save it?

• @deltaVaudio - thank you for a wonderful and very playable app :)

if requests are being made,,,

i would Love SpaceCraft to be able to work as Background Audio

sometimes, i find a drone i like in SpaceCraft, and then want to explore my synths to find an accompaniment - however SpaceCraft runs silent when in Background Mode.

:) thanks again for a really great app