Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

WARNING - iOS 12 beta cck/midi issues?

edited August 2018 in Other
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• edited August 2018

@Dawdles said:
    From a post on Elektronauts.com -

-“Heads up if you are intending to use iOS 12 beta - it breaks the midi connectivity with my Digitone. Now the DN is no longer recognised as a midi device (using CCK).”

Guessing it’d mean similar issues for use with my Octatrack (possibly lots of external midi instruments?)? Hopefully it gets fixed up and isn’t a permanent new Apple problem with CCK midi.

Figured post it here in case anyone on forum is considering hitting the beta, might be worth holding off a while if you use cck for midi ;)

Will this guy be sending Apple an incident report via the iOS 12 beta feedback app? Believe it or not Apple actually fixed an issue I sent them regarding studiomux and iOS 12 beta. If you could inform him. That would be great.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Dawdles said:

@[Deleted User] said:

@Dawdles said:
    From a post on Elektronauts.com -

-“Heads up if you are intending to use iOS 12 beta - it breaks the midi connectivity with my Digitone. Now the DN is no longer recognised as a midi device (using CCK).”

Guessing it’d mean similar issues for use with my Octatrack (possibly lots of external midi instruments?)? Hopefully it gets fixed up and isn’t a permanent new Apple problem with CCK midi.

Figured post it here in case anyone on forum is considering hitting the beta, might be worth holding off a while if you use cck for midi ;)

Will this guy be sending Apple an incident report via the iOS 12 beta feedback app? Believe it or not Apple actually fixed an issue I sent them regarding studiomux and iOS 12 beta. If you could inform him. That would be great.

Dunno, he didn’t mention if he’s contacted support etc. I’ll drop him a message.

Coolio