Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iFretless Bass - Now Updated To AUv3 - Demo for the iPad

Just a demo of the new AUv3 Update for iFretless Bass and very nice it is too😎

You can get iFretless Bass here at the App Store
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ifretless-bass/id512929963?mt=8&uo=4&at=1l3voJz

Comments

• Thanks very much as always for the demo Sir Doug.

• I feel like supporting this developer for his iTunes warning if nothing else:

WARNING: This is a completely new version, rewritten from the very start. Although it will be a big improvement in versatility, playability, and stability, it will also have new bugs. If you depend on this app for live performances, wait a few weeks before installing this update in order to give us time to respond to bug reports from other customers.

I think this App and many others might also not be suitable for pregnant women. We just don't have a "Musician General" to warn us. And the Addictive Qualities!

• Hmmm...@McDTracy, no humor font! I guess you are serious, but you must know musicians avoid military service. I did, anyway. But perhaps the humor font enlisted, hence his absence.... Although he might have landed the lead in "The Fontastiks" After his role as The Fontz anything is possible. HUMOR FONT suffers seizure.

• It is a really good update

• it's an update?... I thought it was a completely diff app?..... also can you guys confirm that they removed the loop record function :(

• I can't find recording options in it. @kobamoto : you might want to write to them and let them know that it is an important feature.

I am so impressed with this app. This version is the first that I've used it. Played as an instrument (and not from MIDI), it can sound like an expressive bass.