Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Any lightning interfaces for iPad Pro that can handle 29w adapter?

This is a deviation from the "Apple are a bunch of douchebags because they're removing stuff" thread. I'd like to know what type of lightning interfaces are out there that allow charging an iPad Pro with the 29w adapter while also being able to plug in real headphones. Thanks mates.

Comments

• edited August 2018

Presonus iTwo ?

• edited August 2018

@kinkujin said:
    Presonus iTwo ?

Not sure if that can handle the 29w power source required to power the iPad Pro as, judging from the videos I saw on Sweetwater, it comes with a 30-pin connector. (Ah, the good ol' days, lol.) I forgot about Sweetwater before Googling the iTwo, so now I've an idea where to search. Thanks mate. :) At least now I've got a start.

• Cheers. I have one and think it’s a great piece of work. Good luck @jwmmakerofmusic

• What about using the USB 3 camera connection kit with a compatible USB interface such as Focusrite 2i2 or Zoom U24?