Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Velocity control in bs-16i as an AU in Cubasis

Hello, I can't figure out how to enable keys velocity in bs-16i when I'm using it as an AU in Cubasis. As a standalone app everything works fine, but when I load it into Cubasis, no matter how light I press the key, it always sounds the same (I have enabled velocity sensitive keys in Cubasis settings of course).
Also, is there a way to permanently enable sustain pedal in Cubasis?

Comments

• Cubasis uses 'vertical velocity' which is super practical once mastered.
    (lower parts of the key for higher velocity, upper for lower velocity, same for drum pads, edges are lower velocity, centre for higher velocity).

• edited August 2018

You can also edit Velocities of notes at the bottom of the Piano Roll - individually or in bulk (by highlighting them).

• @Samu @MobileMusic thanks for the answer!
    I ended up editing it in piano roll, because that vertical velocity is sooo uncomfortable to play smth fast