Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Made this with pc and EWI but hope to connect my EWI to iPad soon

Having an iPad now i hope to connect my Akai EWI (Electronic Wind Instrument) to the iPad soon. Are there EWI players here and what synth apps are good to use? Have an interface with midi and use an EWI 4000s. Sounds on this track are from the internal EWI synth but i wanna use some iOS apps.

Warning it is quite alternative sounding music ;)

https://soundcloud.com/frenq-79799706/picasso

Best regards FrenQ

Comments

• Most ios synths are good for EWI. You can find free EWI-optimized patches for Sunrizer and Magellan with a little searching, and some paid EWI patches for Thor. But really nearly all of them should work just fine.

• Good to know, thanks. Need to look at Sunrizer.