Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

how to buy again an app after a refund?

hi!
i’m trying to buy again ibassist after asking for a refund but the store tell me that i’ve already bought that app asking me if i want to download it for free (i’ve tried also to say yes just to see if it work but i can’t download it anyway).
How can i buy it again? any tips?

Comments

• Have you deleted from your iPad first?

• Yes, just after asking for the refund

• Signed out of AppStore and back in?

• just tried, same behavior :/

• Are you still waiting for the refund to come through? Get on a chat session with Apple support. Quickest way to speak to them in my experience.

• I think I did that by having someone gift it to me. Been a while though.

• i’ve got correctly my refund about a month ago, i’ll try to ask directly to apple thank you for your support!

• thank you bounce! i’ll try it!

• I don’t think you can buy the app again after you refund it...at least that was my understanding

• @YZJustDatGuy said:
    I don’t think you can buy the app again after you refund it...at least that was my understanding

I have so I think you can. It allows a developer to fix a showstopper (subjective!)

• edited August 2018

i really hope i can, i love ibassist... but i was abroad and i only use prepaid credit and i needed that money to renew a subscription, waiting to come home to buy it again :/

• @YZJustDatGuy said:
    I don’t think you can buy the app again after you refund it...at least that was my understanding

You can buy it , if the app is now working as expected