Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Developer Needed!

Please forgive and let me know if this is not the correct place to post this.

I am looking to hire someone to update an existing iOS audio DSP app. Job includes update to the latest iOS version, update used APIs and to add Audiobus functionality. The app was well received for years, but has fallen off the radar due to not having a reliable developer and lack of support for Audiobus. I am an EE more focused on hardware/firmware and simply do not have time to support the app myself.

If this aforementioned update project goes well, I have follow-up projects that will use the functionality of the updated app, reformulated in a way to accompany a hardware project that is currently in development.

This job would be great for someone who wants to learn about emerging audio technology, make some money and also add some great projects to their resume!

Please send me a message if you are interested.

Ritchrock

Comments