Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

For the Star Trek fans. Star Trek Vulcan Harp. No AB

Comments

• No, please. No franchise-apps.

• Oh go then I'll go first...beam me up

• thesoundtestroom said:

Oh go then I'll go first...beam me up

Sorry...at first sight is not eye-catching to me. Let's see if it's ear-catching.

• The original is, it features in this video after the theremin intro.

• You got a link to this @PaulB?

• edited December 2013

You not seeing the YouTube player?

It's this link with http:// in front of it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRfbWrI03gc&sns=em

• No link showing up, but thanks.

• Ok. Go to YouTube and append /watch?v=xRfbWrI03gc&sns=em to the base URL.

• @PaulB I meant it wasn't showing up in video post. I got the link. Thanks

• I couldn't resist. This app is awesome. I'll be pounding on Devs door for AB.

• Mgmg4871 - awesome as in looks, sound, features etc Better than other harps on the App Store?
    Just curious.

• The looks, sounds, features. Has other sounds, and effects. Very playable. Definitely more than worth the $1.99.

• Response from Dev.

Hi Morris,

Thanks for the email. Although we make no guarantees about features, we are looking at audiobus (midi is a little less likely). However, in or initial tests the graphics of the app seem to take up a little to much power to use with audiobus in the background, we are still working on it.

As for scale modes, I assume you mean a chromatic or diatonic scale as well (these are likely to come before audiobus).

As for universal ... we would like to make it universal, however the small size of the phone makes it difficult to play at such a small size, we are working on how this can be done while still keeping the look and feel of the app.

To help us out, please rate that app for us. It can be found in the app toolbar (button right of the app) under the i button.

Thanks,
    Brett Park
    @brettthepark

• edited December 2013

Well, you have persuaded me, guys. Not yet in Spanish store.