Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

One for you north westerners ..

Graham Massey 808 master class at PMT music Manchester next Wednesday 8th.
Free tickets ..

Comments

• Doh, and here I thought you meant Seattle. 🤔

• @Tarekith said:
    Doh, and here I thought you meant Seattle. 🤔

Heh me too. Either that or the Yukon.

• I never even knew that store was there, My missus is gonna hate you :D
    I spent a few hours parked at the Sainsbury's which is a couple hundred yards up the road a couple of weeks back while waiting for her, If only I'd known then :|

I'm tempted, could make it there in time from work too, and pretty much on my way home....sounds too good to be true :)

• Oh snap. The 808 State dude... lucky!

• @AndyPlankton said:
    I never even knew that store was there, My missus is gonna hate you :D
    I spent a few hours parked at the Sainsbury's which is a couple hundred yards up the road a couple of weeks back while waiting for her, If only I'd known then :|

I'm tempted, could make it there in time from work too, and pretty much on my way home....sounds too good to be true :)

It's been there years mate. Huge place ! Friendly no pressure staff .. great electro gear section.

• @enc said:

@AndyPlankton said:

It's been there years mate. Huge place ! Friendly no pressure staff .. great electro gear section.

I'm gonna have to go for a visit :) Best leave the wallet at home though :D Cheers for the heads up on it...much easier than trying to get to the centre of town ;)

• encenc
    edited August 2018

The no mither staff make a refreshing change you can noodle away fir hours if you like :D
    My claim to fame is bumping into the short guyl From take that in there :o :D :D

• edited August 2018

@enc said:
    The no mither staff make a refreshing change you can noodle away fir hours if you like :D

Nice, I hate it when you walk in and get pounced on straight away, I like to browse :)

My claim to fame is bumping into the short guyl From take that in there :o :D :D

I best remember to take my phone (camera) then :D

• @enc @RockySmalls Are you peeps both going to this ? I reserved a ticket and will be there, we should meet up if you are :)

• @AndyPlankton said:
    @enc @RockySmalls Are you peeps both going to this ? I reserved a ticket and will be there, we should meet up if you are :)

i’ve reserved a ticket. I used to live 10 minutes walk away from there but that was 16 or so years ago. nowadays getting there will rely on me having access to the car so can’t guarantee 100 percent to make it.. will give it my best effort though.

• edited August 2018

@RockySmalls said:

@AndyPlankton said:
    @enc @RockySmalls Are you peeps both going to this ? I reserved a ticket and will be there, we should meet up if you are :)

i’ve reserved a ticket. I used to live 10 minutes walk away from there but that was 16 or so years ago. nowadays getting there will rely on me having access to the car so can’t guarantee 100 percent to make it.. will give it my best effort though.

Where you travelling from ? I’ll be heading there from stockport (where work is) and then going little hulton after (where home is)

• @AndyPlankton said:

Can’t make it on Wednesday but good to know there are several others around here!
    That store used to be called Sound Control. It is my local music shop and it is huge!
    Enjoy, those that are going. :smile:

• @AndyPlankton said:

@RockySmalls said:

@AndyPlankton said:

Where you travelling from ? I’ll be heading there from stockport (where work is) and then going little hulton after (where home is)

hey AndyP, don’t worry... I’m guessing you’ll be heading north west up the m60 from Stocky and down the M602 so it would be a ridiculous safari detour to offer me a lift.
    I’ll sort it.. let you know nearer the time if all plans get torn up..

• Did any of guys make it down to this ?