Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Royalty free videos to score

Hi all, maybe somebody knows any sites where I can download roaylty free videos that would be good for scoring? I would like to try, but all CC0 videos from sites like Pixabay etc. are max. 20 seconds long which is definitely too short. Thanks.

Comments

• edited July 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Oh my gosh! I didnt know these... THANK YOU MAX!!!! Incredible treasure chest of footage! Wow

@Max23 said:
    Prelinger Archives
    https://archive.org/details/prelinger
    these are public domain, do anything you want to
    the sex education & war propaganda stuff is great material to ripp apart

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Max23 said:
    you are welcome

Oh oh I am sinking and sinking.... this pit is sooo deep
    awesome

• @david_2017 @Max23 thank you so much! That's exactly what I was looking for :)

• @asia I see you are upping your game. Eager to check out what you come up with. B)

• edited July 2018

Does somebody know if there is a Mac/Pc free workflow to get recorded songs in AUM combined with this footage stuff?
    Is iMovie in the meantime files app compatible? Is it possible but a pain ita?!

• @david_2017 said:
    Does somebody know if there is a Mac/Pc free workflow to get recorded songs in AUM combined with this footage stuff?
    Is iMovie in the meantime files app compatible? Is it possible but a pain ita?!

I used iMovie on the ipad to make my videos but it's very limited and annoying. Ideally, I would like a DAW that shows the video. Like Cubasis, but with a video screen for the movie.

• @david_2017 I use LumaFusion. It’s able to do far more than I would ever use.
    @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr Auria has video import as an IAP

• edited August 2018

@waynerowand said:
    @david_2017 I use LumaFusion. It’s able to do far more than I would ever use.
    @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr Auria has video import as an IAP

iMovie is for kids and teens :smile:

I use LumaFusion too but finding it limiting with just 3 video/title tracks (due to limitations of iDevices) to produce compelling content, LumaTouch is reluctant to add another video track and I don't want to combine a couple of tracks into a video and import that video into another project. If you want serious editing (and quick rendering/exporting), go with Final Cut Pro X on Mac.

Video import is on Cubasis' roadmap.