Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audiobus Update Tutorial?

There's been a bit of discussion that the 3.1 update does everything that people expected would happen with 3.0. And in just a few snatches of time this past week, I've been really impressed. Dropped Egoist and Cubasis in AB3, and boom. Cubasis was all set up and ready to go.

But I realize that I kind of don't know how to use AB3! I was sort of on the fence; users more experienced and demanding had all kinds of issues, so I worked around it. Now it seems rock solid. I just came upon a Steinberg video showing Soundprism in AB3 sending midi to Cubasis.

I need a refresher course!