Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Luis Martinez Drummer Issues in AB

Is anyone having issues using some of Luis Martinez drummer apps with Audiobus and Auria? I'm having problems with Brazilian Drummer and Mid East Drummer that when I switch between apps and go from say Auria back to the drummer app the drummer app all of a sudden switches to song mode, stops whatever was currently playing and eventually freezes and crashes. It's only with Brazil and Mid East too. Future and Rock works great with no issues.

Comments

• I just wish they would show for me in Cubasis alas no!

• @jumpercollins. I have no trouble getting Martinez' apps to route to Cubasis, either in AB ( before the update, have not tried since) or via inter-app. I wonder what the problem is in your case?

• I’m having trouble getting them to start and stop in AUM apeMatrix and, I think AB since the updates. Anyone else?

• @LinearLineman said:
    @jumpercollins. I have no trouble getting Martinez' apps to route to Cubasis, either in AB ( before the update, have not tried since) or via inter-app. I wonder what the problem is in your case?

Not sure iPad Pro 9.7 latest iOS the apps don’t even show.

• Yes, ibassist and any of his drum apps dont play together nice within AUM which is very frustrating

• wimwim
    edited July 2018

@Jumpercollins said:
    I just wish they would show for me in Cubasis alas no!

Do you know that you have to add them as an audio track, then change Audio Inputs to Inter-App Audio under the routing tab?

• @wim said:

@Jumpercollins said:
    I just wish they would show for me in Cubasis alas no!

Do you know that you have to add them as an audio track, then change Audio Inputs to Inter-App Audio under the routing tab?

Well I didn’t know that, thanks very much.

• He is working on all the issues fear not.

• @RUST( i )K said:
    He is working on all the issues fear not.

Good to hear!

• @RUST( i )K said:
    He is working on all the issues fear not.

I absolutely love that. I bought Future Drummer & like the sounds.

• I gotta Save now to get all the other amazing apps from Luis. :) <3

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    I gotta Save now to get all the other amazing apps from Luis. :) <3

Got Rock DM yesterday well overdue!