Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Chillax - Relaxing sax track

edited July 2018 in Creations

Relaxing sax track under hot sun, just Chillax!!

Made with Gadget Bilbao/Montpellier/Helsinki imported in GarageBand. ApeMatrix is used as IAA GB input with DDMF and Audio Damage AU fxs for sax recording. Quick mastering in AUM with DDMF 6144 and NoLimit, nice combo!!

Comments

• A really nice Loop track you created.

Nothing can top a Tenor Sax for conveying human emotion. You really have a great tenor sound. I also clicked over into YouTube and started watching more videos and almost forgot to come back and leave a comment. I'm proud to be the first to comment and put this back on the front page. Usually I show up last.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited July 2018

@mAxjUlien said:
    Really really dig this. Would love to see a video(s) of you putting it all together.

Great idea... there's a lot to learn from @Janosax re: making tracks in support of live recording. There's a big market making tracks for singers, spoken word artists, etc. No one does this better, IMHO. He also knows how to create performance setups.

Watch his videos!

• Big thanks to both of you @McDtracy and @mAxjUlien for nice comments!! Glad you liked it really :-)

I will make a big walkthrough video with sax recording sooner or later ;)

Just posted another track:

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/27672/new-track-groove-steps#latest

• edited August 2018

Hey @janosax, my Turkish wife, Ayse, heard this while I was listening. She likes it very much. Has an oriental touch, she says. Can you dig that? You're multicultural! Great sounds!

• @LinearLineman said:
    Hey @janosax, my Turkish wife, Ayse, heard this while I was listening. She likes it very much. Has an oriental touch, she says. Can you dig that? You're multicultural! Great sounds!

Hey glad to read that both of you enjoyed it!!
    I’ve got an oriental touch in my mind for sure and always have been inspired by world music especially sufi music :)