Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Deleted

edited January 2023 in Creations

Deleted

Comments

• Splendid texture, mood and composition :)

• @skiphunt Thank you. I had a nice evening writing this. I’m really liking Quanta too.

• Just the thing to get rid of the stress induced by motorway driving this morning, Thanks :)

• @AndyPlankton said:
    Just the thing to get rid of the stress induced by motorway driving this morning, Thanks :)

Just the kind of thing to welcome me into the day quietly with this big mug of coffee and some Texan heat (along with a happy dose of happiness for the irrelevance of motorways in my daily life :)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@AndyPlankton said:
    Just the thing to get rid of the stress induced by motorway driving this morning, Thanks :)

Just the kind of thing to welcome me into the day quietly with this big mug of coffee and some Texan heat (along with a happy dose of happiness for the irrelevance of motorways in my daily life :)

'happiness for the irrelevance' you mean Smug ? :D

• @AndyPlankton Thanks! Glad it helped. I used to have to drive 90min each way for work. I don’t miss those days. Now I live a 5 minute walk from work.
    @JohnnyGoodyear Trade some of this rain for your Texan heat for a few days, gladly. Thanks for the listen.

• Love your track @waynerowand !👍

I think you was using own samples within Quanta?

Your track give me some inspiration trying to recording something similar just using Quanta and some nice effects. Love ambient music! Hope I can manage it... 🎶

• Hey @waynerowand how is Master Record? I’ve been on the fringe of buying this for a long time. Is the tape simulation realistic?

• @AndyPlankton said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@AndyPlankton said:

'happiness for the irrelevance' you mean Smug ? :D

Busted :)

• @chandroji said:
    Love your track @waynerowand !👍

I think you was using own samples within Quanta?

Your track give me some inspiration trying to recording something similar just using Quanta and some nice effects. Love ambient music! Hope I can manage it... 🎶

Awesome track! Really enjoyed it! Love ambient too!
    I would second that, would you share some secrets!? :)
    I have quanta but I don’t get the lovely sounds out of it that I thought i could

• @chandroji @david_2017 Thanks guys! Actually I put this together right after buying Quanta. I used the samples that came with it and used a couple of presets to get my bearings on the programming. Tweaked from there until I was getting what I wanted. I don’t really have any secrets, just ears. Things I habitually do......low cut on everything, pull out obnoxious frequencies by sweeping a tight bell through the spectrum, reverb and delay on everything! Lol....mild parallel compression, and little to no limiting.
    @99476598326 Master Record is good! Does it sound realistic? Dunno.....I really love the sounds it makes though. Lots of control with it as well....it can be as subtle as you want or turn everything to rubbish.
    Thanks for the comments y’all.