Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Quanta Sounds demo track

edited July 2018 in Creations

I have been making quite a number of my own sounds in Quanta, which I have been loving, so I thought that I would throw together a quick track to showcase some of them. It is a fairly ambient affair - I hope you like this and find it interesting, as well as showing what Quanta can do. All of the sounds in this are done in Quanta, and played using my Roli Block, nothing else used - recorded into Cubasis, and the only effects added were a little compression on a couple of the tracks and the Waves limiter on the master to prevent any distortion.

Comments

• Nice work. Love the ending. Have you tried Dust from Soundmorph, a granular synth very experimental sadly not IOS.

• Thanks. I only really use my iPad Pro for music. I am loving the possibilities with Quanta.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Nice track.

So is quanta MPE at all?

• @Matt_Fletcher_2000 said:
    Nice track.

So is quanta MPE at all?

It is

• @Matt_Fletcher_2000 said:
    Nice track.

So is quanta MPE at all?

Works well with my Roli Block which I used for this. The Matrix in Quanta includes all but release (which is by far the least useful anyway).

• @PhilW said:

@Matt_Fletcher_2000 said:
    Nice track.

So is quanta MPE at all?

Works well with my Roli Block which I used for this. The Matrix in Quanta includes all but release (which is by far the least useful anyway).

Yes - the matrix page for mapping stuff is a work of genius - very slick and easy. @Matt_Fletcher_2000 I can see you making some cool soundscapes (for import into Gadget!) with this app. But no iPhone support - I find the preset selector a little small on iPad - be a nightmare on phone.