Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

HUGE Auria IAP 50% Off Sale Tomorrow Dec 5th

Wow!!!

Tomorrow, December 5th, WaveMachine Labs will be holding a one-day sale on all in-app purchases for Auria, including plugins from PSP, Fabfilter, FXpansion, and more. Loop packages from Hollywood Loops, as well as IR Files, Gog Files, and Multitrack Loops from MoReVoX will be on sale, too. The sale also includes the upgrade from Auria LE to the full Auria feature set, which will be available for $12.99.

Comments

• I've been waiting for this, but be aware that I had a problem with an IR IAP the other day. Here's what I wrote in another post...

NOTE...I cannot launch Auria at all. It crashes shortly after launch every time. I've done a reboot of my iMini - retina, and even deleted and reinstalled. It was working well until I purchased one of the IR packs. It seems others are experiencing this too (link below), so you might be better off holding up on any IAPs until that gets resolved. Until then, I am stuck!

http://auriaapp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=11309

• Thanks @synthandson. I suspect you're right, but even if it is just IRs, I felt everyone on the forum should be aware, so they don't end up losing Auria. Fortunately for me, I didn't restore purchases on my iPad4, so just my iMini was affected.

• edited December 2013

wow I want it...im using ipad 2. Hope it works out