Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

monitors

I'm a big fan of Mackie especially after not liking the m-audio and behringer studio monitors, just my musical preference......anyway.....i'm disabled so i don't have much money at all so my funds are very limited.....i'm trying to decide on the Mackie cr3 or the cr4.....i'm trying to spend around that price range so i'm trying to decide on these 2....yea i would like to go with the cr3's but will i be dissapointed with the bass? i want to be cheap but have good bass, i know the 4's will give me what i want, but will i be happy with the 3's? i dont want to spend the money and then have to send them back? in the past i have owned the makie mr4's and they were amazing but not sure if i would be happy with the 3's.....i live in an apartment so smller type monitors are good for me.....does anyone own the 3's what do you guys think???

Comments

• I read reviews of the crs. Not too good. Shoddy construction, etc. I have the mr4s. If you had them once I think you will not be happy with the crs. Maybe a good pair of headphones instead?
    Also maybe, iLoud, tho I don't know about price.

• Stay away from ported monitors (unless they are rather expensive ones) and listen in a treated room. Otherwise, better have also a high-end pair of headphones.

• @therockalternative said:
    I'm a big fan of Mackie especially after not liking the m-audio and behringer studio monitors, just my musical preference......anyway.....i'm disabled so i don't have much money at all so my funds are very limited.....i'm trying to decide on the Mackie cr3 or the cr4.....i'm trying to spend around that price range so i'm trying to decide on these 2....yea i would like to go with the cr3's but will i be dissapointed with the bass? i want to be cheap but have good bass, i know the 4's will give me what i want, but will i be happy with the 3's? i dont want to spend the money and then have to send them back? in the past i have owned the makie mr4's and they were amazing but not sure if i would be happy with the 3's.....i live in an apartment so smller type monitors are good for me.....does anyone own the 3's what do you guys think???

When you need cheap but want some good basics go Japanese - yamaha hs5