Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

$4.99 excelvan mic blind test

2»

Comments

• (Still want to play).

What's the difference between Kenny G's bank account and yours? Kenny G's has lots of money in it.

What is the difference between Kenny G and a machine gun?
    The machine gun repeats only 10 times per second.

I took my wife to a Kenny G/Michael Bolton New Year's Eve show. It's been ages since I had such a good nights sleep!

Kenny G gets on an elevator and says "Wow! This rocks!".

Stalin, Hitler and Kenny G are all in a room together. You have a revolver with two bullets. Who do you shoot? Kenny G. Twice.

AND A BIT OF PRACTICAL TRIVIA:
    What did Kenny G study in college before he turned to "music"?
    (Actually true). Economics.

Please tip your server.

• edited July 2018

Number 3 seems better than others. I had a some kind of noise bleed on the left (might be my headphones) that was distracting a bit...But not as much as the Uwe being out of tune.

• @vpich said:
    Great comments. I’ll let it run a little and post the mic order later.

Pretty interesting, i’ve sent it to a few friends and it’s great how different all responses are. I could have been more clinical as there could be slight positioning differences, etc but it’s pretty close.

I think the responses will also vary depending on what quality listening gear folks have.

Good ear + good gear = killer combo. Which makes me wonder how many music listeners have abundance of either. ;)

• Has anyone ever bought a condenser mic for $4.60 and got them to throw in:

1. A shock mount (that's why I bought this. I have one that's broken and my mic threatens to jump.)

2. A cable XLR to mini-plug (WTF?) What's the "use case". I'll find one or add an adapter to use it.

3. A Foam spit-filter cover. I'd pay $5 for that too. Sonically transparent grey. Made without specifically sound deadening atoms. Like a professional XL Clown Nose. Bio-metrically neutral.

OK. I know you prefer the mic in the iPhone/iPad for vocals but Ukulele players pay money to get recorded. Think about that... for $4.60 you can record Ukulele players and there are millions of them... Millions.

Is that Promo code still good? I've sold myself on another shock mount. I haven't actually tested the first one. My mic may still threaten to jump in the new holder assuming the diameters are close.

• The cable is perfect for a dynamic mic. Just so happens that the mic input to my marantz tape recorder is 1/8.
    I think the deal is dead. Good while it lasted. Although even at 20 i think it’s a good deal. Might not last but.

Wow, so much uke hate. Haha. I like all instruments.