Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

itunes crappy changes

after googling everything, trying to link my apps,loops inside i itunes i googled and found this, is there a work around for this? but after googling this is what i found....,

Additionally, iTunes 12.7 removes the ability to sync iOS apps and ringtones on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch via iTunes on the desktop. Instead, Apple wants you to manage and download iOS apps from the iPhone or iPad itself via the native iOS App Store application.Sep 13, 2017

Comments

• edited July 2018

All is not lost. Apple relented, & put 12.6.4.3 up on their site. You delete 12.7 from your PC/Mac and download 12.6.4.3 from the apple web site. IMPORTANT: This drove me mad for a few hours when i did it..........you have to DELETE your old iTunes library folder from; PC: C:\Users\\Music\iTunes........ Mac; Music/iTunes/ and /Music/iTunes/iTunes/.

If you don't do this before you try to re-install 12.6.4.3 you will get a message saying Library newer than this version, or something like that, & it will fail to install, you will then go into a never ending loop! Drove me mad trying to sus it out.........

Once you have re-installed 12.6.4.3 everything will work as it did before, including being able to buy apps for your iPad/iPhone on your desktop...............

EDIT: You don't have to delete the whole folder, just the iTunes database file inside the iTunes folder.

• An interesting note, ITunes on my computer is incompatible with my Bluetooth speakers. Everything else on my computer play over Bluetooth except ITunes which is just silly. Luckily o don’t have to use that clunky old piece of bloatware on the PC anymore. To be fair everything is clunky and bloated feeling under Windows 10 nowadays.

• If you're on a mac and are tired of itunes (because it's terrible software!) you might look into Swinsian. I tried at least a dozen alternatives and Swinsian, although not free, was the winner.

Swinsian for a simple, intuitive library. Waltr 2 for wirelessly transferring music to the phone without all the syncing problems.

now I only ever open itunes for file transfers from apps.

• @therockalternative said:
    after googling everything, trying to link my apps,loops inside i itunes i googled and found this, is there a work around for this? but after googling this is what i found....,

Additionally, iTunes 12.7 removes the ability to sync iOS apps and ringtones on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch via iTunes on the desktop. Instead, Apple wants you to manage and download iOS apps from the iPhone or iPad itself via the native iOS App Store application.Sep 13, 2017

There is iTunes 12.6.4 available that's separate from 12.7. it was designed for developers and includes the app store.

You can get it from here:- https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT208079

• edited July 2018

I'll be back because you simply can't keep saving ipa files from apps you're upgrading.

I keep installed v.12.6.2.20 on my main PC.

• @Iso said:
    All is not lost. Apple relented, & put 12.6.4.3 up on their site. You delete 12.7 from your PC/Mac and download 12.6.4.3 from the apple web site. IMPORTANT: This drove me mad for a few hours when i did it..........you have to DELETE your old iTunes library folder from; PC: C:\Users\\Music\iTunes........ Mac; Music/iTunes/ and /Music/iTunes/iTunes/.

If you don't do this before you try to re-install 12.6.4.3 you will get a message saying Library newer than this version, or something like that, & it will fail to install, you will then go into a never ending loop! Drove me mad trying to sus it out.........

Once you have re-installed 12.6.4.3 everything will work as it did before, including being able to buy apps for your iPad/iPhone on your desktop...............

EDIT: You don't have to delete the whole folder, just the iTunes database file inside the iTunes folder.

Lol, this happened to me. I got so pissed that I just gave up and deleted iTunes off my PC.
    Now I shall try again. Thank you for sharing your ‘endless loop escape point’. :)

• @CracklePot said:

@Iso said:

Lol, this happened to me. I got so pissed that I just gave up and deleted iTunes off my PC.
    Now I shall try again. Thank you for sharing your ‘endless loop escape point’. :)

hehe!..........let me know how you got on.

• Speaking of iTunes, more precisely about gift cards, if anyone was looking for one, here - https://ggsel.net/catalog/itunes-10116 you can find a gift card for any taste and give it to a friend.