Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Waves Abbey Road Bundle including the new Abbey Road Chambers Plug-in, now £155.00 from this Link:

edited July 2018 in Other

The Abbey Rd Collection is now £155.00 from the link below at the moment. It includes the new Abbey Road Chambers + the other eight plug-ins. I reckon these are the best of the Waves plugs, the reverb plates are very good indeed, as are all the plug-ins in this collection. The reverb plates are a bit cpu intensive though. Don't know how long this is on for......... they have all been updated to version 10 in this bundle..........

https://www.musicmatter.co.uk/waves-abbey-road-collection-native

Posted on the other recent Waves thread as well, but thought it deserved it's own thread :)

(EDIT) They can all be bought individually at very good prices as well, from here & the Waves website...........The bundle price from Music Matters is cheaper than the Waves official store though........

Comments

• I just bought the new Abbey Road Chambers Plug-in (2 days ago) for only $23.82 at everyplugin.com and found it pretty impressive

here's the video from Waves (documentary):

(how you can get it at this price is explained in the YT comments below the video)

• Sounds interesting - I’ll wait for the IOS version (but only if it is £4.99 or less....) 😂

• Waves is selling it for $29 right now. The list price is $199.

• edited July 2018

@dougdi said:
    Waves is selling it for $29 right now. The list price is $199.

If you make an account (simple e-mail thing ) with everyplugin.com you can get Abbey Road Chambers for $23.82 .........see video post above.......The others are on sale individually , & i think the bundle may be slightly cheaper from everyplugin.com as well, but there may be tax on top, so be sure to check that before buying............

• The bundle is up for around £112 at everyplugin, picked up chambers the other day, very nice, like it much better than ar plates, try this code for 10% off too DH1ZX6.

• @mister_rz said:
    The bundle is up for around £112 at everyplugin, picked up chambers the other day, very nice, like it much better than ar plates, try this code for 10% off too DH1ZX6.

That's a pretty great deal. Works out to about £12.50 per plug-in. Slightly gutted, i paid £155.00 this morning from Music Matters. :'( Hopefully, someone who sees this will be able to benefit from it though. I've been after a deal on these for quite a long time, so still a happy camper over here.......... :) + chambers has only just been added to the bundle, so i am going to put it down as a win! ;)

• @Iso said:

@mister_rz said:
    The bundle is up for around £112 at everyplugin, picked up chambers the other day, very nice, like it much better than ar plates, try this code for 10% off too DH1ZX6.

That's a pretty great deal. Works out to about £12.50 per plug-in. Slightly gutted, i paid £155.00 this morning from Music Matters. :'( Hopefully, someone who sees this will be able to benefit from it though. I've been after a deal on these for quite a long time, so still a happy camper over here.......... :) + chambers has only just been added to the bundle, so i am going to put it down as a win! ;)

The abbey road stuff are my fav plugs from waves, 155 pounds sterling is a bargain, I bought most separately then upgraded. Try the bass lift setting on redd 51 console, instant weighty bliss, unless the low end is already chubby.

• Cheers man..........will give it a go :)

• edited July 2018

@cabo said:
    I just bought the new Abbey Road Chambers Plug-in (2 days ago) for only $23.82 at everyplugin.com

Price I'm seeing at everyplugin is $25.89. DH1ZX6 code does not work for Chambers plugin.

Still, most places have it for $29 currently, so $25.89 is the cheapest I've seen.

The Abbey Road Collection is $144.61 at everyplugin.com. DH1ZX6 is not accepted, so $144.61 is the cheapest you can get there on the collection.

• You can also get the Chambers Plug-in for $25.89 at AudioDeluxe.com and the Collection for $148.79. Coupon Code SUMMER2018 is added automatically at check out.

• edited July 2018

@Lady_App_titude said:

@cabo said:
    I just bought the new Abbey Road Chambers Plug-in (2 days ago) for only $23.82 at everyplugin.com

Price I'm seeing at everyplugin is $25.89. DH1ZX6 code does not work for Chambers plugin.

the code I used was YNY23
    (was the one mentioned in the comments below the YT video, but don't know if it will still work .. ~ but if it does it should work for the bundle too)

• @Lady_App_titude said:

@cabo said:

Still, most places have it for $29 currently, so $25.89 is the cheapest I've seen.

The Abbey Road Collection is $144.61 at everyplugin.com. DH1ZX6 is not accepted, so $144.61 is the cheapest you can get there on the collection.

Looks like another code for the bin, YNY23 has worked for ages, should be good to go as capo said, was using one a year or so ago that did 15% but that no longer works, i will double check next before I open my cake hole.

• I used YNY23 on Monday night to buy abbey road chambers at everyplugin, worked fine.

• The Abbey Road Waves stuff is one of the few things that makes me miss desktop DAW's. The J-37 Tape, Plates, now this badboy... There's a lot Waves gets wrong, but the Abbey Road plugins are brilliant.

• edited July 2018

I especially like the Abbey Road Vinyl plug-in out of the ones I have, gives a very nice and subtle warmth to the master bus