Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

For posterity, lost the project during an upgrade, usual problem on some iOS apps I guess

edited July 2018 in Creations

https://choon.co/tracks/5qcetwj7ym/scat-a-what-now-

Just putting it up for posterity so it doesn’t get lost forever, one of my ‘yes I can use iOS for this’ moments from the earlier part of my journey

Comments

• We’d all love some prosperity I’m sure, but I think you might be looking for posterity ;)

• Lmao, corrected, damn auto correct :D

• @oat_phipps said:
    Tee hee

Because it’s still wrong?

• @oat_phipps said:
    Tee hee

@Keenan said:

@oat_phipps said:
    Tee hee

Damn :D I should have made sure I was properly awake before trying to fix it, it's obviously going to be a loooooong day today

• @AndyPlankton said:
    Lmao, corrected, damn auto correct :D

What a cent.

• @u0421793 said:

@AndyPlankton said:
    Lmao, corrected, damn auto correct :D

What a cent.

Bucking tanker.

• @AndyPlankton said:

@oat_phipps said:
    Tee hee

@Keenan said:

@oat_phipps said:
    Tee hee

Damn :D I should have made sure I was properly awake before trying to fix it, it's obviously going to be a loooooong day today

Here, have a coffee

• edited July 2018

@brambos said:
    Here, have a coffee

:) Thank you

• Know that lost on iOS feeling lol - I spent an age remixing one of your songs once only to lose it and not have backed it up. I suck at backing up stuff :p

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    Know that lost on iOS feeling lol - I spent an age remixing one of your songs once only to lose it and not have backed it up. I suck at backing up stuff :p

:( I'd liked to have heard that....

I don't like relying on device backup, I much prefer being able to make backups of my projects through the apps, means I can move stuff on and off the device as I want...unfortunately the app(s) used to make this tune did not allow that :|

• @AndyPlankton said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    Know that lost on iOS feeling lol - I spent an age remixing one of your songs once only to lose it and not have backed it up. I suck at backing up stuff :p

I don't like relying on device backup, I much prefer being able to make backups of my projects through the apps, means I can move stuff on and off the device as I want...unfortunately the app(s) used to make this tune did not allow that :|

I know it’s not the same as backing up, but I tend to make little audio clips of ideas now. Even if I lose the project in whatever app, I can listen to the clip and at least hear what I was trying to do. Wish I’d done this before I lost over 100 BM3 idea projects lol

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

I know it’s not the same as backing up, but I tend to make little audio clips of ideas now. Even if I lose the project in whatever app, I can listen to the clip and at least hear what I was trying to do. Wish I’d done this before I lost over 100 BM3 idea projects lol

Ouch that smarts !
    I managed to wipe my circuit a while back, was gutted, fell out of love with it for a bit and didn't touch it for a couple of weeks after LOL

Keeping audio notes is a good idea, at least you've got a reference to go back to. Sometimes though after you lose something you just can't bring yourself to do it all again :|

• @AndyPlankton said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

Ouch that smarts !
    I managed to wipe my circuit a while back, was gutted, fell out of love with it for a bit and didn't touch it for a couple of weeks after LOL

Keeping audio notes is a good idea, at least you've got a reference to go back to. Sometimes though after you lose something you just can't bring yourself to do it all again :|

Yeah know what you mean there. While I never finish anything, I really had some great ideas going. Not loads, but a few I was really chuffed with - now just vague memories in my head lol. I have to laugh at it or I would cry :p

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

Ouch that smarts !

Yeah know what you mean there. While I never finish anything, I really had some great ideas going. Not loads, but a few I was really chuffed with - now just vague memories in my head lol. I have to laugh at it or I would cry :p

Its the musical equivalent of that 30 lb carp that breaks your line :P

• @AndyPlankton said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

Ouch that smarts !

Yes, yes it is (damn carp) :D

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

Ouch that smarts !

Yes, yes it is (damn carp) :D

Sneaky buggers them, get you all excited, then let you down at the last minute after keeping you going for a while :D