Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bluetooth Issue: MacBook

MacBook Pro stil acting up.

So, now running "faux" fresh install simultaneously to test if hardware or software..........

Issue at moment addressing: BLUETOOTH

Any tips on if MacBook bluetooth enabled but not showing for Air Drop anywhere?

I have it enabled on MacBook and starting to think this is hardware issue.

Already on 2nd reason board.

Yes, on a brand new MacBook Pro..............

Any suggestions on getting this bluetooth working or problem solve what's up with it?

Comments

• Is Bluetooth not working at all, or just Air Drop? I have noticed that Air Drop can be quite temperamental, especially from MacBook -> iOS Device (the other way around usually works immediately for me).

• Sometimes the 'Mac' wont show as a Airdrop destination on iOS unless a Finder window is open.
    Open it from Go->Airdrop.
    (It's almost the same if the iPad's screen is turned off, no way to Airdrop to it and it won't show).

At the bottom there is a line it's 'discovery mode'.(Ie. who is able to see that Airdrop is on).
    Mine is set to 'everyone' since it's only discoverable when the an Airdrop windows is open in the Finder.

• Bluetooth and Airdrop have been an issue on my MBP and all my iPhones. Mrs Monzopro tried to send me a file a few days ago, constantly failed despite the fact she was sitting next to me.

• @brambos said:
    Is Bluetooth not working at all, or just Air Drop? I have noticed that Air Drop can be quite temperamental, especially from MacBook -> iOS Device (the other way around usually works immediately for me).

I am having issues with bluetooth controllers connecting for Ableton as well.

• @Samu said:
    Sometimes the 'Mac' wont show as a Airdrop destination on iOS unless a Finder window is open.
    Open it from Go->Airdrop.
    (It's almost the same if the iPad's screen is turned off, no way to Airdrop to it and it won't show).

At the bottom there is a line it's 'discovery mode'.(Ie. who is able to see that Airdrop is on).
    Mine is set to 'everyone' since it's only discoverable when the an Airdrop windows is open in the Finder.

Really

Interesting.

• @MonzoPro said:
    Bluetooth and Airdrop have been an issue on my MBP and all my iPhones. Mrs Monzopro tried to send me a file a few days ago, constantly failed despite the fact she was sitting next to me.

Fortunately I block my wife out of my network.

kidding.

She runs my network actually.

• @RUST( i )K said:

@MonzoPro said:
    Bluetooth and Airdrop have been an issue on my MBP and all my iPhones. Mrs Monzopro tried to send me a file a few days ago, constantly failed despite the fact she was sitting next to me.

kidding.

No-one blocks Mrs Monzo and lives to tell the tale.

• @MonzoPro said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@MonzoPro said:

kidding.

No-one blocks Mrs Monzo and lives to tell the tale.

LOL

Married 15 years......I know.

Life sentence with no chance for parole!

• @RUST( i )K said:
    MacBook Pro stil acting up.

So, now running "faux" fresh install simultaneously to test if hardware or software..........

Issue at moment addressing: BLUETOOTH

Any tips on if MacBook bluetooth enabled but not showing for Air Drop anywhere?

I have it enabled on MacBook and starting to think this is hardware issue.

Already on 2nd reason board.

Yes, on a brand new MacBook Pro..............

Any suggestions on getting this bluetooth working or problem solve what's up with it?

I guess I should have been clearer or more accurate.

I guess "test container" is better than faux version......I figured most would know what I meant.