Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New track "A Message" inspired by ST

Hellooo guys,
about 2 weeks ago I posted here my first track that I've ever made and today I wanted to share with you my second creation :)
This time it's inspired by Stranger Things series, made only with Cubasis and FM Player. I feel like the mix is still my biggest struggle, but I'm still learning :D
Let me know what you think about it and of course every advice is welcome!

Comments

• Yeah... Listening to the decisions made in the composition I think you're making great progress. Just getting 2 pieces out in this time frame is impressive. Can't believe you only used Cubasis and 1 FREE App. You don't fit in here... buy more apps.

• OK... It's been 3 minutes do you have more Apps yet. Re-do the piece with more expensive AUv3 Apps. I'll wait. Oh yes... get some AUv3 FX Apps and throw those on the tracks and final mix.

Still waiting... you spending money yet. Or sneaking off to make us look bad and put up another piece? I give up. Have you looked at LayR, Volt, SynthMaster One, Quanta, SpaceCraft Granular, Tardigrain?

Times up.

• Must be a time zone difference... you're probably asleep. In your morning starting buying more Apps. OK? You asked for advice. Maybe someone else will pipe up. I'll wait...

• (I do hope you realize I'm kidding). Excellent piece of film music. Keep going!

• @McDtracy hahah yea of course I see that you are joking :D and you were right about the time zone difference, I just wake up! And I know I’m horrible in buying apps, but that undoubtely must change because I simply dont fit this forum community haha, have a good day and thanks for your opinion! :smiley:

• edited July 2018

Good track and great work in focussing on producing music rather than buying apps! Regarding the mix, some things seemed to have a lot of reverb and others little or none, so I’d try to make that more consistent, otherwise fine. On composition, you used the same basic figure and harmonies throughout and 6 mins is a long time without variation. I would have maybe changed it during a middle section, coming back to it towards the end, just to give it a lift. But overall, great work!
    P.S. when I saw “inspired by ST”, I thought you meant SampleTank!

• @PhilW
    Thanks! I kinda wanted it to have Not that much vatiations, because I imagined it really as just a soundtrack, so I understand that it can be boring to listen without actually watching a movie. And Thanks for advice, I will focus more on reverb settings next time! Have a good day :)

• If you know some video editing or would like to experiment, I would suggest you edit some scenes from public domain movies or something like that and compose on top of that.

Because you`re doing a nice work, and I would like to see more from you in the near future :wink:

• This is fantastic, @asia! Really inspiring, and I totally can imagine it as a theme for a supernatural/sci fi TV show. Keep them coming!

• @theconnactic thank you so much!
    @senhorlampada yup, that’s a really good idea, I will definitely do something like this in the near future, thanks!