Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cubasis: Rendered Audio is always a bit too long

13»

Comments

• I might be wrong but just do mixdown between locators. Works for me.

• @alexwasashrimp said:
    Sorry for reviving an old thread with a question that isn't really relevant, but I'm trying to figure out what am I doing wrong in Cubasis 3 LE and I don't think my newbie question deserves a separate thread. And googling "cubasis mixdown too long" led me here.
    My track is 90 seconds long, but if I enable tails in the mixdown, it becomes exactly 3 minutes long. It's a single audio track with Tape Cassette 2 and MBC being the only effects applied. I'm quite new to it all (I'm a hardware guy), is there anything that I'm doing wrong?

That was always my greatest problem with Cubasis and is a big part of why I never used it again.

It seems that I should continue with this 😅😅