Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Elastic drums editing notes

Re:making a full note only half filled in

Hello,
When using a _demo bassline file for example I see that some notes are not fully filled, 1/4 of the note is yellow as opposed to the full block completely being yellow. I seem to be able to put my finger on the note and adjust it , 1/2 filled or fully filled for example. However, if I try to create a pattern from scratch using the initial file, I can only seem to put a full note in the pattern ( or remove it) I have tried various setting options to be able to adjust the note, but can’t seem to figure it out.

Any feedback greatly appreciated.

Comments

• edited July 2018

the demos include tracks using the velocity p-lock feature...which allows you to use the note blocks to vary a parameter of your choosing.
    In the demo tap on of the numbered track buttons that include those partial noteblocks, and look at the parameter dials below the sequencer, (pitch etc) press play and the dials will start moving in their own, you’ll see which parameter is getting the p-lock treatment...

• Thank you very much, that seemed to do the trick!

• @AndyZ3 said:
    Thank you very much, that seemed to do the trick!

Enjoy- ED is a wonder