Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg Gadget problem load files

Don't know if anyone can help but that would be great. I can only import into Zurich via iTunes, all dropbox files are greyed out and yes these are wav files. Stockholm I cannot load rex files from either iTunes or Dropbox both are greyed out, the same for Abu Dhabi Dropbox account is linked and files are on the iPad. Any clues? Tried deleting Gadget and Dropbox reloading them both no joy.

Comments

• R_2R_2
    edited July 2018

@Toastedghost said:
    Stockholm I cannot load rex files from either iTunes or Dropbox both are greyed out,

On my iPad Stockholm’s Rex import menu doesn’t have iTunes option, only Dropbox and Audioshare?

I assume you have tried unlinking/re-linking Dropbox in Gadget settings?

• If one transfers files (rex or wav) using iTunes or iFunbox to the Gadget folder they will be directly available that’s why there’s no import from iTunes option...

• I have tried that but they are not seen in Itunes, only visible in Dropbox but grey. Thanks Samu.
    R-2 Audioshare would be great use it all the time but no audioshare options appear.

• @Toastedghost
    AudioShare option should appear. Unless you’re trying to import at the wrong location, check Doug’s recent video:

• @R_2 said:
    @Toastedghost
    AudioShare option should appear. Unless you’re trying to import at the wrong location, check Doug’s recent video:

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Yes I was trying to import to the wrong place.
    Might just buy Reason Intro since I have Reason for 30 days and it is ace.
    Thanks again as my Dad would have said “A litle bit of help is worth a lot of pity”

• @Toastedghost Glad it worked out. Same for Abhu Dhabi, import user WAVs at right side.

About getting Reason Intro, you get a free code for Reason Lite with all Korg midi controllers: https://www.propellerheads.se/press/274-korg-and-propellerhead-partner-to-offer-reason-lite-free

Comparison chart Reason: https://help.propellerheads.se/hc/en-us/articles/360002750753-What-are-the-differences-between-Reason-10-Reason-10-Intro-and-Reason-10-Lite-

• @Samu said:
    If one transfers files (rex or wav) using iTunes or iFunbox to the Gadget folder they will be directly available that’s why there’s no import from iTunes option...

Using iFunbox, where exactly do I have to put the REX files for Stockholm to see them as "User" files? After copying them to Gadget's root (shown as ./Gadget/Documents in iFunbox), the User loops list is still empty.
    Sorry for asking here, I seem too stupid to find this simple information on KORG's web site.

• OK, I finally found the issue: Stockholm does not read sub folders with imported REX files.
    @KORG: Please add simple folder support, more than 1000 files in one folder is a nightmare ... :s
    Thank you.
    Being able to search the list of user files is one thing, file names without categories (which is most common) another.