Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New original song, “Favorite Toy”

This is my latest original rock and roll song, a bluesy ballad called Favorite Toy. As I usually do, I recorded everything in Auria Pro (iOS) using a Marshall JTM-30, MXL mics, an Apogee One and a few stomps. The guitar was the usual cheap strat model and the bass, a Brazilian imitation of a Precision. For the video, the classic movie Algiers with the fabulous actress (and inventor of the GPS, btw) Hedy Lamarr. Lyrics below. Enjoy!

Comments

• Love this! Great R&R feel and tone and really good production and balance. Impressed with your work
    again as usual!

• edited July 2018

Really liked this one!! Nice main guitar riff, clever song construction, very nice guitar solo, neat mix. Good job :)

• @scadet said:
    Love this! Great R&R feel and tone and really good production and balance. Impressed with your work
    again as usual!

Thank you so much! It means a lot!

• @Janosax said:
    Really liked this one!! Nice main guitar riff, clever song construction, very nice guitar solo, neat mix. Good job :)

Many thanks! Glad you enjoyed it!

• Is that Jude Law with Hedy, then I thought Rowan Atkinson but then I think it is Charles Boyer. Nice piece. Production sharp as per usual. And Hedy and GPS? What is the connection, please?

• Very good!

• @tonytutone said:
    Very good!

Thank you! I appreciate it!

• @LinearLineman said:
    Is that Jude Law with Hedy, then I thought Rowan Atkinson but then I think it is Charles Boyer. Nice piece. Production sharp as per usual. And Hedy and GPS? What is the connection, please?

Thank you so much! It means a lot!

Hedy Lamarr and a friend, pianist George Antheil, developed a torpedo radio frequency system from inspired in those piano-player mechanisms, developed a system that prevent the torpedoes to be jammed during WWII. This system was the direct precursor of GPS, CDMA, WiFi etc. She was really brilliant, one of the smartest people of her century - but must people only remember her as how talented as an actress, and also how beautiful she was.

• Honestly, I’m always looking forward to hear your new tracks and also this time I’m not dissapointed - awesome song! You’ve nailed that guitar riff imo :smile:

• @asia said:
    Honestly, I’m always looking forward to hear your new tracks and also this time I’m not dissapointed - awesome song! You’ve nailed that guitar riff imo :smile:

Thank you so much! I'm really glad you enjoyed it!

• @theconnactic said:
    This is my latest original rock and roll song, a bluesy ballad called Favorite Toy. As I usually do, I recorded everything in Auria Pro (iOS) using a Marshall JTM-30, MXL mics, an Apogee One and a few stomps. The guitar was the usual cheap strat model and the bass, a Brazilian imitation of a Precision. For the video, the classic movie Algiers with the fabulous actress (and inventor of the GPS, btw) Hedy Lamarr. Lyrics below. Enjoy!

Awesome, connactic: great song! Loved the story about frau Lamarr, never knew that!

• @chateauduvalier said:

@theconnactic said:

Awesome, connactic: great song! Loved the story about frau Lamarr, never knew that!

Many thanks! I appreciate it!

• Cool chord progressions, especially the middle 8/chorus Dmitri.
    I love production like this: solid arrangement, each instrument occupying it’s own frequency pocket, great punchy mix...very cool.

• @JRSIV said:
    Cool chord progressions, especially the middle 8/chorus Dmitri.
    I love production like this: solid arrangement, each instrument occupying it’s own frequency pocket, great punchy mix...very cool.

Thank you very much indeed! Glad you liked it!

• “That’s Hedley!!”
    I really enjoyed that, especially the [email protected]. A proper tune