Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Lo-Fi Video with Ambient Track

Starting to love Bitwig more and more each day...I think I'm gonna like this being in my toolkit:

Comments

• @echoopera said:
    Starting to love Bitwig more and more each day...I think I'm gonna like this being in my toolkit:

[Snip]
    Loved this!
    :)

• @id_23 said:

@echoopera said:

[Snip]
    Loved this!
    :)

Thanks for giving a viewing :)

• I love the drums/percussion. Sounding so good. What is it?
    Really nice ambient track, mate! Thanks for sharing!

• Thanks. I was using the following instruments in the piece:
    Quanta (Audio Damage)
    Chiang Ma (Korg)
    Abu Dhabi (Korg)
    Polysynth-4 (Bitwig)

Bitwig offers a crazy amount of modulation and it’s essentailly what i did. I used the Quanta track to feed the other 3 synths and added a bunch of modulation, arpeggiation, randomization and fx to crunch and widen things a bit.

• Was this made on pc then or is there a bigwig iOS ?

Also this is fkn dope

• Very nice evolving track, nice textures and movement very relaxing! Thanks.

• @reasOne said:
    Was this made on pc then or is there a bigwig iOS ?

Yeah. Made on desktop.

Also this is fkn dope

Thanks. Glad you enjoy it.

• How did you make the lo-fi video?

• edited July 2018

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    How did you make the lo-fi video?

I used Hyperspektiv on my iPhone to record Tunr playing and visualizing the track from my soundcloud page on my iPad.