Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Quanta for iOS released

Comments

• Quanta 1.1.2 update is up now. It sounds like you need to delete the old before installing so if you have custom presets plan accordingly.

• hmm, says Tun import is fixed but I still can't get it to work.

• @RJB I already have the „Artist Series - Hainbach“ folder containing 20 presets and two Supremja folders inside my User folder.

Does anyone know if the newly included Hainbach presets differ from the ones available as download ?
    I have no idea where i got the three packs. There is also no ‚export all‘ feature and i don‘t have the time to save 100 times...

• What kind of update forces me to delete my own patches?

• @_ki said:
    @RJB I already have the „Artist Series - Hainbach“ folder containing 20 presets and two Supremja folders inside my User folder.

Does anyone know if the newly included Hainbach presets differ from the ones available as download ?
    I have no idea where i got the three packs. There is also no ‚export all‘ feature and i don‘t have the time to save 100 times...

Sorry no idea, just passing on the info in the release notes

• @Philandering_Bastard said:
    What kind of update forces me to delete my own patches?

That’s quite a brutal update.

• This update is not forcing to delete the user patches. That's needed only if you want to have the Hainbach patches available as "factory" patches.

• @_ki said:
    @RJB I already have the „Artist Series - Hainbach“ folder containing 20 presets and two Supremja folders inside my User folder.

They're exactly the same

• @jipumarino said:
    This update is not forcing to delete the user patches. That's needed only if you want to have the Hainbach patches available as "factory" patches.

How else do you get the Hainbach patches?

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@jipumarino said:
    This update is not forcing to delete the user patches. That's needed only if you want to have the Hainbach patches available as "factory" patches.

You can download them from the "Extra content" section here: https://www.audiodamage.com/collections/plugin-instruments/products/ad046-quanta

• The two Supremeja presets packs i got were released for free via Discchord in october 2018. Meanwhile there are three preset Quanta packs available on Audiobombs for 1$ each.

• @jipumarino said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@jipumarino said:

You can download them from the "Extra content" section here: https://www.audiodamage.com/collections/plugin-instruments/products/ad046-quanta

Thank you.

• @palms said:
    hmm, says Tun import is fixed but I still can't get it to work.

It seems to be working for me. What TUN files are you trying to use?

• The supremeja presets seem to no longer be free, cost a buck each, right? Sound good though

• @Gavinski said:
    The supremeja presets seem to no longer be free, cost a buck each, right? Sound good though

right and i deleted the install file a while back 😬😣

• Well worth paying a dollar for though haha. I especially like the qsq80 set, also the grainscapes set, these are a bit more 'musical' to my ears than the abstractoid set (though it also has some that I love).

• @Gavinski said:
    Well worth paying a dollar for though haha. I especially like the qsq80 set, also the grainscapes set, these are a bit more 'musical' to my ears than the abstractoid set (though it also has some that I love).

ya for a buck it’sa no brainer haha i haven’t really used em much but i browsed em when they dropped

• anyone know if it’s possible to access the sample file in a quanta preset? some of the samples would be great in spacecraft or even chopped up in koala

• @reasOne said:
    anyone know if it’s possible to access the sample file in a quanta preset? some of the samples would be great in spacecraft or even chopped up in koala

anyone 😀😋😎🥸

• @reasOne said:
    anyone know if it’s possible to access the sample file in a quanta preset? some of the samples would be great in spacecraft or even chopped up in koala

Not as far as I can tell. You can audition the raw file, but you can’t get it out of the app.

• edited October 2021

Guys Please what happened? How can i import my own sound? When i push floppy to import my sound the quanta freezes completely...

• @celtic_elk : audition the sound, screen record it and extract the audio in AudioShare or AudioStretch

• @Svetlovska said:
    @celtic_elk : audition the sound, screen record it and extract the audio in AudioShare or AudioStretch

How can i put own Samples into Quanta?

• @VitaL0o said:
    Guys Please what happened? How can i import my own sound? When i push floppy to import my sound the quanta freezes completely...

iOS version? Device? Standalone/AUv3? Etc…

• iOS version Tablet

• @VitaL0o said:
    iOS version Tablet

Which iOS version are you on? Have you updated?

I think they are also asking if you are using the app in standalone, which is just opening the app by itself, or inside a DAW/Host like Cubasis 3 or AUM, as an AUv3, which is the same as a plug-in. Sometimes issues can be specific to certain hosts, and other circumstances.

Also if I run into any issues with an app first thing I do is turn off iPad a couple minutes then turn back on, fixes lots of issues. Second step ask in this forum. Step 3, delete app and reinstall, just save any presets you created to guarantee they are backed up.

• @VitaL0o It worked OK for me on iOS 15.0.1 on an iPad Pro 2nd Gen, so it may be related to your iOS\app version\DAW etc. If you follow @Poppadocrock 's steps it might fix it for you.

• edited October 2021

@Poppadocrock said:

@VitaL0o said:
    iOS version Tablet

Which iOS version are you on? Have you updated?

I think they are also asking if you are using the app in standalone, which is just opening the app by itself, or inside a DAW/Host like Cubasis 3 or AUM, as an AUv3, which is the same as a plug-in. Sometimes issues can be specific to certain hosts, and other circumstances.

Also if I run into any issues with an app first thing I do is turn off iPad a couple minutes then turn back on, fixes lots of issues. Second step ask in this forum. Step 3, delete app and reinstall, just save any presets you created to guarantee they are backed up.

ALL New, iOs Tablet 2021 10.2 Last Update, iOS 15.02 - the app in standalone.
    Ok, when I press the floppy disk to load the file, everything freezes, but when I minimize the program and open it again, the option to select samples appears, but it is impossible to add them, what needs to be done I have no idea.
    Restarting and reinstalling doesn't help.

• Did you give it access to your network, this is a long shot but apparently has been messing with some apps.

I just opened in standalone on iOS 14.8 and when I press the little floppy disk the files app opens up on screen.

• Try to Enable Network permission somewhere in either the device or the app settings, not sure.