Audiobus: Your virtual music studio.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

«13456714

Comments

  • edited July 2018

    Looks pretty.

    Audio D do some great apps!

    £7.99.

    King

  • edited July 2018

    Looks pretty!

    King

  • edited July 2018

    fantastic news, we’ve all been waiting.

    Congratulations to Audio Damage for hard work in the summer heat.
    Virtual 🍻 🍺 to y’all

  • Shouldn’t we be waiting a little bit longer for Dougs ‘ link?

  • @Arpseechord said:
    Shouldn’t we be waiting a little bit longer for Dougs ‘ link?

    I usually do, but I had to have it instantly.
    At the same time I popped into Doug’s latest video and bought an auv3 equaliser... :smile:

  • Beautiful GUI ! !

  • @Kühl said:

    @Arpseechord said:
    Shouldn’t we be waiting a little bit longer for Dougs ‘ link?

    I usually do, but I had to have it instantly.
    At the same time I popped into Doug’s latest video and bought an auv3 equaliser... :smile:

    Good man you are! :)
    Glad to know Quanta is live and will wait for Dougs link very soon

  • Also be sure to grab these great free patches for Quanta:
    http://www.audiobombs.com/items/1589/grainscapes-for-audio-damage-quanta

  • @echoopera said:
    Also be sure to grab these great free patches for Quanta:
    http://www.audiobombs.com/items/1589/grainscapes-for-audio-damage-quanta

    Remember to unzip them gefordert importing into Quanta. I loaded the whole zip file and couldn’t get rid of it, had to delete and redownload Quanta. Just load the zip into AudioShare and unzi. Voila!

  • How do you get sounds in, is it the files app?
    Now we have drag and drop since iOS 11 I wonder how long before this is supported in audio apps.

  • Whats the difference between the ios version and the mac/pc version?

  • Nadav said:
    Whats the difference between the ios version and the mac/pc version?

    i think the ios version has a few less voices than the Mac version - but other than that I don't think anything

  • 21 fun SALUTE to Audio damage........I been waiting and debating for oh so long

  • Will definitely break my "no more synths for a bit" rule but rule breaking will have to wait a bit as it is sadly, if understandably, iPad only.

  • edited July 2018

    @Halftone said:

    Nadav said:
    Whats the difference between the ios version and the mac/pc version?

    i think the ios version has a few less voices than the Mac version - but other than that I don't think anything

    6 voices compared to 10 on desktop. I wonder if thats a necessary sacrifice or just an intentional move to justify a desktop purchase as well.

  • edited July 2018

    @Kühl said:

    @Arpseechord said:
    Shouldn’t we be waiting a little bit longer for Dougs ‘ link?

    I usually do, but I had to have it instantly.
    At the same time I popped into Doug’s latest video and bought an auv3 equaliser... :smile:

    I think if you append "&at=1l3voJz" to any App Store link, it'll be a "Doug link". @thesoundtestroom please make sure I'm not fibbing.

    If you copy a link instead of tapping it you can paste it into the Safari bar. Then, just append that "&at=1l3voJz" to the end. Couple of things:

    1. If there is already an "at=xxxxxxx" in the URL, replace that bit.
    2. If it's a "clean" URL and there's not already a "?" sompeplace n the URL someplace, change the above to "?at=1l3voJz".

    Or just wait for the link from Doug. :)

    Possibly worth noting for newer folks: App Store links here on the forum get the Audiobus team's affiliate code appended automatically. I'm not exactly sure what happens if the link already has an "at=xxxx" on it and too much of a PITA to check on the phone.

  • Looking forward to Jakob video on this one it right up his street. There is quite a bit to this app when you start digging, getting files in isn’t obvious.

  • Is the import from files working if I press it nothing happens ? I’ve downloaded the Audio Bomb ones thank you @echoopera and moved them into the Quanta Folder inside the Apple files app but not seeing them in standalone Quanta? Haven’t tried AU yet ?

  • @Jumpercollins said:
    Looking forward to Jakob video on this one it right up his street. There is quite a bit to this app when you start digging, getting files in isn’t obvious.

    I enjoy Jakob’s videos, they are well edited. I’ll wait to buy from his link.

  • edited July 2018

    I will wait for Doug I want to see him demo this anyway........
    His patterning 2 demo was great, 9 days left for that release..........

  • edited July 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Kühl said:

    @echoopera said:
    Also be sure to grab these great free patches for Quanta:
    http://www.audiobombs.com/items/1589/grainscapes-for-audio-damage-quanta

    Remember to unzip them gefordert importing into Quanta. I loaded the whole zip file and couldn’t get rid of it, had to delete and redownload Quanta. Just load the zip into AudioShare and unzi. Voila!

    Thanks for sharing guys, but how do I get these into quanta then!?
    AudioShare will not „Open in...“ in quanta and the import from files button in Quanten does not work and „replacing“ with the preset will crash the app

  • If anyone is wondering why there is no Quanta folder in Files.app then go to system settings and find Quanta and make sure storage is set to 'On My IPad'.

  • How does this run on air2?

  • edited July 2018

    Took me a while to find the import wav button, floopy disk symbol. Still haven’t sussed out how to import the audio bomb presets? Compared with Spacecraft Granular this has more control but Spacecraft has a better feel, touch and just works on initially play.

  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MdMMdM
    edited July 2018

    Thanks for sharing guys, but how do I get these into quanta then!?
    AudioShare will not „Open in...“ in quanta and the import from files button in Quanten does not work and „replacing“ with the preset will crash the app

    Extract zip. Copy files to dropbox and import from dropbox. You can import also from audioshare. Click sample and then right of where it says matrix - click on the disk. If you don't have dropbox then someone else can help but if you have dropbox it's easy enough to copy to dropbox on your computer (if your by it) and then locate that way on ipad

  • @Dawdles said:

    @Jumpercollins said:
    Took me a while to find the import wav button, floopy disk symbol. Still haven’t sussed out how to import the audio bomb presets? Compared with Spacecraft Granular this has more control but Spacecraft has a better feel, touch and just works on initially play.

    Are user patches easily universal between au<>standalone and iPhone<>iPad?

    Thanks

    The preset patches appear to be haven’t looked at my phone yet is it universal? Just tried Loading 3 instances of AU in AUM first 2 loaded fine the 3rd instance froze wouldn’t let me load my a sample or preset in. CPU was low so not sure why. I still think there is a problem on my Particular iPad Pro 9.7 2016 latest iOS as have the same problem with Spacecraft Granular even if I keep the windows open as recommended.

  • MdMMdM
    edited July 2018

    @Jumpercollins said:
    Took me a while to find the import wav button, floopy disk symbol. Still haven’t sussed out how to import the audio bomb presets? Compared with Spacecraft Granular this has more control but Spacecraft has a better feel, touch and just works on initially play.

    K - my bad not recognizing extention

  • Oh I have a complete other problem now. Not saying it has something to do with quanta, but exactly after it crashed it appeared. Whenever I open safari and browse all is fine, as soon as I try to enter in a new URL, the keyboard does not come up, safari freezes and crashes after 5-10 seconds.
    Anyone ever had this? I did a reset, powerlifting homebutton reset and an update to the latest iOS version...

Sign In or Register to comment.