Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Tha voices in ma heed!

edited December 2013 in Creations

And now for something completely different...

WARNING: This track may drive you to distraction and lead you to doubt your sanity!
Alchemy, Animoog and Asrodot Drums recorded into MultiTrack DAW via Audiobus.

Comments

• edited March 2014

• Craziness :) A little more effects on the voices to make them more artificial sounding could make this a pretty sweet track.

• Inspirational, creative & weird. Great job!

• Thanks, peeps! :)
    @Tarekith: actually was thinking of playing the whole track through Master FX to see how it sounded but haven't bought it as yet! :)

• I just got Master FX and can vouch for its cool effectyness! Fab filters are more awesome but Master FX is right up there with AUFX Dub & Space, EchoPad, UltraPhaser, and the like: just awesome! "Ma Heed" is a Spookily-spunky surreally swirly syncopation that kinda creeps me out while I'm trying to hum along! Good action on this one!

• i don't think it's disturbing at all, kinda pleasant in the middle. kinda sounds like hauntology?

• Excellent !!