Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Closest ios equivalent to Cantabile etc

Hi all,
I know this has been discussed before, but I am a bit confused by the whole thing, so wanted to bring it up again.
Basically, is there an ios equivalent to the Cantabile type windows solution, whereby you can set up multitimbral setups with different apps, and have patch change commands sent to them for other setups. I guess like mainstage, but with independent apps working together.
imidipatchbay and midiflow seem to come close, but as far as I understand, they can't send patch changes? Anything else? This can't be done by audiobus, right?
Anything out there that does this? If it does exist it would make using an ipad live a real possiblity for me.
Thanks for your input.