Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

pure iOS track (ambient downtempo guitar)

edited July 2018 in Creations

Just finished this on the iPad.
Apps used :
Ab3
Cubasis
Loopy HD
Spacecraft
Geoshred
Patterning
Eos2
Synth one
Audioshare
Audiocopy
Fly tape
Daw cassette
Grand finale

Comments

• Now that is cool!!!

• Very very nice.

• Nice sounds. Is that guitar or Geoshred? Also, the track just kind of stopped at the end. Was it supposed to do that?

• @Chaztrip said:
    Now that is cool!!!

Thank ya man !! Glad you enjoy

@JeffChasteen said:
    Very very nice.

🙌 thank you !!

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    Nice sounds. Is that guitar or Geoshred? Also, the track just kind of stopped at the end. Was it supposed to do that?

I tried to go with something non traditional on the drums !
    And yup is groshred 100%
    ... Crap I meant to fade it out 😂😂😂 I couldn't come up with an ending but it wasn't supposed to just end lol

• All day long....

• @waynerowand said:
    All day long....

🙌🙌 thanks my man

• I kinda wanna add another layer but can't figure out what it needs, open to suggestions

• brillant. once again, nailed it!
    You know your arsenal!

• @david_2017 said:
    brillant. once again, nailed it!
    You know your arsenal!

Yoooo! Much love for that man!
    I'm trying to focus on a minimal amount of apps in the arsenal but then I realise I need them all 😆😆😆

@espiegel123 said:
    Nice!

Thanks for listening and the comment! That keeps me going 😄

• @reasOne said:
    I kinda wanna add another layer but can't figure out what it needs, open to suggestions

Just a constant palm-muted 8th-note F# on the d string and picked DOWN-up coming in at some point to give it a subtle steady drive. Imo

• Liked the eerie minimalist feel. Spacious.

• @oat_phipps said:

@reasOne said:
    I kinda wanna add another layer but can't figure out what it needs, open to suggestions

Just a constant palm-muted 8th-note F# on the d string and picked DOWN-up coming in at some point to give it a subtle steady drive. Imo

That's a rad idea ! I was thinking in my head about adding a different synth but couldn't come up with anything
    .. So yes!! Another guitar layer wold be perfect! Thank ya

• @LinearLineman said:
    Liked the eerie minimalist feel. Spacious.

Yoo! Thank 🙏ya for listening and letting me know 🎶 I deff go for spacious music to leave room for the mind to drift

• edited July 2018

Even more impressed to find out that was Geoshread. I thought it was an actual guitar.
    Once again, well done.

• @JeffChasteen said:
    Even more impressed to find out that was Geoshread. I thought it was an actual guitar.
    Once again, well done.

Yesssir ! I play bass but was never good at guitar, groshred allows me to pretend haha, everything in this and everything for a while, will come from iOS apps only 😄🔊🎸 . I Appreciate the listen and props !

• pretty awesome. Now I need GeoShred.

• @rms13 said:
    pretty awesome. Now I need GeoShred.

Thank you 🙏😊😊😊
    And you deff need groshred, it's so much fun

• @reasOne said:

Maybe some high frequency subtle sound effects (TC 11 or something like that).