Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Quantum Midi Sequencer update 1.7 now available

This next Quantum update brings you:

Improved playback stability - especially using the Home button. The older clock suffered due to an IOS 'feature' on energy that starved the cpu & killed playback - seems audio threads are the only sure clock.

Added IAA transport panel (non Audiobus) - to enable you to quickly get back to your host.

RT (RealTime Controls panel) now have a files button to allow you to save/load/share/rename or delete settings. Extension is .qrt so can be imported into Quantum from Mail etc. RT panel Send & Reset buttons now duplicated to allow page or all pages.

Added another Audiobus mini control to allow you (when in AB or another app) to move the placement of the AB mini control).

Chords Panel now corrected to have added note velocity & gate always be relative to the step note. So 0..100% only

The ABCD area for parts had a triple tap that opened the sequencer format panel, I've removed it as it wasn't consistent.

Iphone coloured frame position corrected.

Panic button is now friendlier to apps and only sends out note offs for currently selected Sequence (Part A) channel.

Hope you enjoy!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/quantum-sequencer/id1207932898?ls=1&mt=8

Comments

• @midiSequencer said:
    This next Quantum update brings you:

Improved playback stability - especially using the Home button. The older clock suffered due to an IOS 'feature' on energy that starved the cpu & killed playback - seems audio threads are the only sure clock.

Added IAA transport panel (non Audiobus) - to enable you to quickly get back to your host.

RT (RealTime Controls panel) now have a files button to allow you to save/load/share/rename or delete settings. Extension is .qrt so can be imported into Quantum from Mail etc. RT panel Send & Reset buttons now duplicated to allow page or all pages.

Added another Audiobus mini control to allow you (when in AB or another app) to move the placement of the AB mini control).

Chords Panel now corrected to have added note velocity & gate always be relative to the step note. So 0..100% only

The ABCD area for parts had a triple tap that opened the sequencer format panel, I've removed it as it wasn't consistent.

Iphone coloured frame position corrected.

Panic button is now friendlier to apps and only sends out note offs for currently selected Sequence (Part A) channel.

Hope you enjoy!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/quantum-sequencer/id1207932898?ls=1&mt=8

Can't wait to try this out (I am disappointed that you haven't added real-world time warping, aka time travel to give me more time to play with this)

Thank you for the continued refinement of this amazing app!

• edited July 2018

Thank you!

re: ab icon, I found that a tap and swipe left (outside quantum) did the trick of swapping the panel position inside quantum ;)
    re: ab state saving, 'load file from disk' and there's the quicksave file (co-saved w/ audiobus preset)
    re: audiobus/midi, connected to Aum matrix via IAA port 1

• Much Thanks... feels silky smooth...

• Greatttttttt.
    Thanks!

• Woot! Thank you, Tony.

• Thumbs way up. Thanks!

• edited July 2018

@aplourde said:

Can't wait to try this out (I am disappointed that you haven't added real-world time warping, aka time travel to give me more time to play with this)

Thank you for the continued refinement of this amazing app!

But it has a Timewarp Navigator button - which I think still works, if not its sonic screwdriver time!