Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iBassist is released

1234568»

Comments

• I don't find this button on iphone version. I got an iphone SE

• No button, no more midi out

• As well as the pads the chords thing is really neat.

• IBassist not on iPhone yet. :)

@cdric said:
    I don't find this button on iphone version. I got an iphone SE

• I was talking about Future Drummer/ Funk Drummer and all of the Drum Machines that were updated for ibassist

• They only show up in the drum machines if you have iBassist installed I guess. I have iPhone SE also and they don’t show up. But I do own iBassist on my broken iPad. Although my screen is broken, I taped it up really well and it still works but I’m afraid to damage it even more.
    Saving to fix it :)

• Since the last update, on my Iphone, I can t send any midi notes from Future Drummer to other other apps. And, in the last update on Apple store, it is written : midi send button

• wow that bass sound is on point! i’m gonna have to get this app > @LuisMartinez said:

Hi there... More videos along this week.

Now, drummers create iBassist Live Pads Sets.
    Pressing Live Pads will send midi messages for drummers to change together. Just, make sure to set the same Midi Channel for both apps, and same Live Pads mode (notes or Program Change). If you choose "notes mode", don-t send midi out notes in drummers, that's why we've included this button in last update.

• I made a test with middle east Drumm...I can send midi notes with it Because it was not upgraded.

• No, I don't push the button to upgrade ! It's my last lumbeat app wich sends midi notes to other apps on my iphone SE.

• edited October 2018

Thanx to Lumbeat crew !!! "Send notes" button appeared this morning with the new upgrade on my iphone. Yiiiipeeee !

• @cdric said:
    Thanx to Lumbeat crew !!! "Send notes" button appeared this morning with the new upgrade on my iphone.

Hey @cdric, what does Send notes do? Why does it need a separate button, wouldn’t Midi out do the same?

• Go bakward in this discussion and you will find the answer.

• Updated... Thank you..

• how long did the sale last?

• Just 24 hours.

• sometimes it's hard to see the clock from the fence

• Should be pinned to the top of the forum