Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

FieldScaper late on transport start in AUM

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Depending on the settings there may be silence due to start points being quiet or envelope may be enabled with some attack.

That's just a quick guess, have yet to try sync I can't find where you enable Link on iPhone version so far. Amazing how much is contained in this one, I'm out of free space after taking it outside.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Dawdles said:

@BlueGreenSpiral said:
    Depending on the settings there may be silence due to start points being quiet or envelope may be enabled with some attack.

That's just a quick guess, have yet to try sync I can't find where you enable Link on iPhone version so far. Amazing how much is contained in this one, I'm out of free space after taking it outside.

Haha yeah it’s a beast :)

Thanks for reply. The problem isn’t down to env settings or silent sample zones, it can be seen most clearly when starting AUM’s transport via the IAA transport overlay in FieldScaper. AUM starts straight away and then slightly later the transport play button has a little red line in it and then FieldScaper starts. I thought maybe I had some kind of pre-roll enabled but once or twice it’s started instantly, but that’s only once or twice out of about 50 tries....Can’t figure out what I’m doing wrong or whether it’s just buggy :/

Just have it a try in AUM and it started right on sync. I used the preset Dark and Forebiding Places. I had abelton Link enabled.

• edited July 2018
  • Works fine for me too. What’s your FieldScaper settings ?

• edited July 2018

@Dawdles said:

@Korakios said:
    Works fine for me too. What’s your FieldScaper settings ?

Thanks for pic, checked and I have the same settings here :/

I’ll make a video if I get a sec, very visible/audible delay between tapping play on the AUM IAA transport and FieldScaper starting :/

Wait a sec , do you mean you want to press play in AUM and instantly start FieldScaper?
    Disable Link in AUM then :)

• @Dawdles said:

@Korakios said:

I’ll make a video if I get a sec, very visible/audible delay between tapping play on the AUM IAA transport and FieldScaper starting :/

Just a wild guess, but I’ve noticed a little weirdness with AUM lately. Ended up deleting and reinstalling. Seemed to have helped. Not the same issue though, but it might be worth reinstalling or seeing if you have sync lag in another host too.

• edited July 2018
  • @Dawdles said:

@skiphunt said:

@Dawdles said:

@Korakios said:

Just a wild guess, but I’ve noticed a little weirdness with AUM lately. Ended up deleting and reinstalling. Seemed to have helped. Not the same issue though, but it might be worth reinstalling or seeing if you have sync lag in another host too.

Thanks, will keep in mind for future :) Thankfully it turned out to be less hassle than that and just Link related @Korakios suggestion has fixed it :)

Ah, good. I didn’t know that about switching off link in AUM either :)