Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

My Purchases in APP Store not showing up

Anyone else have this problem. if i go to an app Ive purchased it lets me re download it but my purchases is blank. I have also reset my device. I was on ios 11.4 now im updating to the latest beta hope that helps

Comments

• Your In App purchases will be supplied again for free. Just go through the normal procedure. Once you have done this in seconds it will recognise and flag up that you have already purchased this- and so there will be no charge- you will not have to pay again.

• Check that the app is not hidden in your app purchase history (can be managed on all devices by swiping by only unhidden via iTunes, I think)

• @robosardine said:
    Your In App purchases will be supplied again for free. Just go through the normal procedure. Once you have done this in seconds it will recognise and flag up that you have already purchased this- and so there will be no charge- you will not have to pay again.

yeah i get that but I dont want to search 200 apps on a new ipad

• edited July 2018

@Shazamm said:

@robosardine said:
    Your In App purchases will be supplied again for free. Just go through the normal procedure. Once you have done this in seconds it will recognise and flag up that you have already purchased this- and so there will be no charge- you will not have to pay again.

yeah i get that but I dont want to search 200 apps on a new ipad

Unfortunately you have too :(
    That’s one of many reasons people don’t like IAPs.
    Worst part is redownloading big sample libraries because even backing up thru iTunes doesn’t restore them...