Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SynthOne showed up as an auv3 yesterday but not today.

It didn’t work but did I miss something?

Comments

• Fine here. What host? Maybe post a screenshot of the list you’re looking at?

• I just updated and not seeing it any more in AUM.

• @99476598326, @analog_matt , you are perfectly right, I noticed it as AU in AUM, but it didn't work, after I updated the app yesterday its not there anymore.

• Exactly the normal auv3 window comes up with “loading” in the preset box. Nothing ever loaded and the unit eventually lost connection. The update today takes AU away. Curious.

• Good catch! @analog_matt will be on it as soon as he knows, I’m sure.

• T’was buggy as an AU was it not? I’d imagine the AU thing was left in by mistake.

• edited July 2018

Glitch in the Matrix...

AUv3 is months away from being ready.

We're lucky that Gene De Lisa is leading the charge on AUv3.

It is a huge job. And, he just had Kidney surgery.

All the comments and reviews he reads complaining about AUv3 not being done right away do not motivate him. Please be patient and encouraging.

Several people are volunteering their time to get AUv3 working in Synth One for no money – When they could be working on other things, spending time with their families, etc.

How can you help? For those that appreciate Synth One and plan on using the AUv3 version, you can donate to Gene's development efforts here: http://www.rockhoppertech.com/blog/

• edited July 2018

@analog_matt said:
    Glitch in the Matrix.

AUv3 is months away from being ready.

We're lucky that Gene De Lisa is leading the charge on AUv3.

It is a huge job. And, he just had Kidney surgery.

All the comments and reviews he reads complaining about AUv3 not being done right away do not motivate him. Please be patient and encouraging.

Several people are volunteering their time to get AUv3 working in Synth One for no money – When they could be working on other things, spending time with their families, etc.

How can you help? For those that appreciate Synth One and plan on using the AUv3 version, you can donate to Gene's development efforts here: http://www.rockhoppertech.com/blog/

Ouch! Get well soon Gene.

SynthOne is cool enough as is to have fun with.

AUv3 will come when it's ready.

Well done to everybody involved on the project.

Btw, this isn't a comment against original post, just passing on some encouragement to Matt and the team! :)

• @analog_matt

My post wasn’t meant to be an angry or critical one about auv3. Just purely curious why it happened. Myself and many others truly appreciate the work that has been done on this great synth. Thanks to your whole team.

• Best wishes for the recovery Gene!